12 "Mistakes"

Here is the next part like I have promised :) I hope you enjoy! Make sure to read my notes at the way end to find out future plans!

Sans POV

We all make those mistakes in life.

It's normal to make them. Everyone does, there entire life.

I made one of those bad bad mistakes one night, Fell wasn't home. And I was feeling lonely, and my thoughts were spinning. I really didn't know what to do at that moment.

I couldn't go out without ending up being raped or kidnapped. Yeah I'm a guard at the prison but defending myself is a bad thing I ain't that good at. I tend to let others take over me...if you have noticed I've let Fell a few times now take advantage of me.

Not in a bad way!! No...no. I don't think of him like that. Yeah he was...mean at times towards me or others but that's just because he's been through a lot more than I thought a person could be going through in there life time.

I sighed leaning against my kitchen table tapping my fingers against it. I was bored out of my mind. I frowned then looked around my apartment noticing Fell left one of his jackets here. I picked it up as I heard a loud thud as something fell out of it.

I jumped slightly looking down trying to find what dropped. I noticed a thin gold chain on the ground with something attached to it. I tilt my head picking it up so I can look closer at it. I gentle moved the thing attached to it noticing it was a ring...?

My heart shattered for a second until it clicked. I sighed...

It belongs to his first fiancée...

Yeah I got jealous!! Because he still cares a lot. Well I can't blame him...I do talk to one of my ex's at times. Just because there still a close friend.

Gosh if Fell ever found out I was talking to him he would kill him for sure.

Over protective Boyfriend.

I didn't mind but hell. It was annoying.

He could be just to protective at times...

I hated it...but also loved it I guess.

I pressed my hands against the wall staring at it. Trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I love a huge asshole teddy bear. That I'm surprisingly gonna marry!!

I could not believe it still. Odd, it seemed kinda fast for the both of us. At times makes me think he only asked for the fact he couldn't truly lose me or have that fear of losing me.

Softly playing with the chain, taking a closer look at the ring, I frowned more shoving it back into his jacket pocket.

He loved her. He always will love her.

It sucks that I can't help but be jealous of it, it doesn't make me a bad person for feeling that way. Just the fact that I'm jealous over someone that's not even alive and that could take him away from me.

It's just the thought of it, the thought of what he had. The stories I've heard, the way he seems to light up slightly whenever mentioning something that involved her in it.

Though, I can't say I'm too much of the jealous one. Fells over protective. And a bit obsessive if I say so myself, I don't mind it at all and find it very attractive, I just wish I had a little freedom.

Dropping his jacket back onto the floor, frowning still, slowly sat on the bed as my phone buzzed.

Turning the screen on, my brother had texted me.