5 "Don't do that"

Fell Sans POV

_________________________________

"Stop! Don't hurt him!"

"Sans? I thought you didn't have the night shift anymore. I have this inmate under control no need to step in and help."

"No! Don't hurt him, I can handle it myself...this inmate was assigned to me and only me to deal with. Even when I'm gone, you need my permission to do anything of such hard to him..."

"Fine. Deal with HIM THEN."

He growls as the other guard walked off leaving me and Sans left alone.

"Fell come on."

"What..."

"Why aren't you sleeping..."

"Nightmares."

"Come on...Fell you need to rest..."

"No..."

"Fell...for me."

"...no...."

"Come Please Fell!.... Sweetie...you need rest. You're gonna get yourself killed."

I sighed curling up slightly trying to sleep, but I could bring myself to do it. So I acted like I was sleeping until Sans would walk away. 

BUT HE NEVER WALKED AWAY. 

Fucking...hot ass...stubborn...beautiful....amazing stunning. FUCK

Im falling more than I should be, he already said no. But that wasn't working with me! Haha...He's mine. AND only mine to have. No sharing.

The next morning I sat up from the mattress i was using then got up leaning against the bars, watching the guards slowly start to unlock each cell for breakfast. Then two hours of yard time after that. I wasn't too happy with some people at the moment, a few other groups of inmates i wanna turn into dust. And a few guards, that deserve to have their blood all over the god damn floor. Draining every last bit of life left in their tiny fuckin brains. 

Sans smiled at me softly opening my cell door then brushed his hands across my bandage to feel before letting me go. 

"How are you feeling...?"

"Just Fine."

"Fell..your scares seem worse..Y-"

"I Said. Im FIne."

He sighed letting me go to breakfast, what was with me? Maybe the fact he rejected me?

I need to just shut my fuckin mouth sometimes and let him help, instead of being a jackass whenever i feel then being some softy, huge ass fuckin teddy bear. 

After breakfast, I cracked my knuckles walking out to the courtyard glaring at everyone who dared look my way. 

"Hey, Fell!"

"Sup Sweetheart."

"Glad to see you in a better mood."

"Well...I did just woke up when ya first talked with me. So.."

I trailed off as Sans smiles wider rolling his eye lights grabbing my arm softly to look at the damage still there.

"What happened...before that inmate cut it...?"

"What do ya mean...?"

"Why...is there Scars."

I went quiet. 

I wasn't about to tell him why. 

As much as he begged me to tell him. 

I wouldn't live with the fact he knew my past. 

"Fell."

"Its nothing, Sweetheart..."

"Don't LIE FELL"

"...I..."

"Did You Do It."

"Sans..."

"DID. YOU. DO. IT"

"..Sweetheart I..."

"FELL. Answer ME."

"Yes...I did it. But that was long ago...before I even knew ya, Love."

He nods sighing then thinks of something. 

Then the next thing I know he grabs my arm bringing me off the courtyard back into the prison. After he dragged me around bring me into an empty room. He walked in with me still following behind. He turned around locking the door behind us. Leaving me and him alone. In the room.

"Talk..."

"About what Sans."

"Why are you acting like this? Acting like some kind of flirt. Then the next day acting like an asshole!"

"Sans, Let me explain myse-"

"What is there to explain. What do you want with me Fell."

I growled and pinned him against a wall hard breathing deeply as he shivers looking up at me, he blushes deeper and gulps. 

"You wouldn't hurt me..."

"Who said I was gonna hurt ya?"

"Fell..."

I lifted up his chin and deeply kissed him pressing my tongue into his mouth deeper. He gasped and moans softly kissing back. Letting me. 

He slowly wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer against him. My hands trailing down his waist onto his hips pulling him against me. I felt my member grow in my pants as it pressed against his leg. Making his eyes widen as he gasped his mouth opening more.

"F-fell..~"

"mm~"

"C-cant we do t-this later~"

I growl and bite his neck as he yelps loudly moaning as he shuts his eyes.

"Yer MINE."

-Kyler Lynn

Until then!~

Votw and SHARE PWEASEE