3 "Dark Rooms"

Fell Sans POV

____________________________________

~Flash Back~

"Good Morning Fell~" 

"Why are ya in such a good mood Kitten?" 

"Because! It's a new day, you should be happy about each new day that has to come Fell. Be happy that your alive and healthy. And that you have everything you ever wanted here now with you. Would could bring you down on a day like this?"

"Gosh, Never thought of a new day like that. Just another day that Im not dead and somehow still alive..."

"Oh come on Fell. Don't say that or I'll smack you... Aren't you happy?"

"Frisk. Im very happy..."

"Are you Fell? What is there to be sad about. You saved me, you've helped me change your brother to be nicer to you...You have a beautiful home. And a wonderful, beautiful Girlfriend."

"And? Ya think I ain't happy? With what I have?"

"No! NO Shush don't listen to my nonsense. Im just saying that...be grateful and happy for each day that has to come. Even when...Im gone." 

"yer ain't gonna leave me are ya...?"

"I promise you Fell. I ain't leaving...I'll always be here forever and ever"

"Forever and ever Baby..."

End of FlashBack

A new day. A new month here.

I hated it, so a fuckin month I've been here now. They still haven't figured out the real killer of HER death. I hated talking or even thinking about her, it made me wanna cry. But I needed to move on and be stronger for her. But I was able to get closer to Sans. God, he was just...my everything now. I didn't seem to talk too many people except him. I've become the most feared and respected around the prison. Yet Sans just didn't give two shits and laughed at me.  

But as I was outside in the courtyards. I didn't except what was gonna happen next.

"Hey, Fell~"

"Fuck Off."

"Oh come on. Long time no talk~"

"Jay. What did I tell ya? FUCK OFF."

"Come On Fell~"

I growled as he chuckled walking over then went around to my back, I watched him. 

The next thing I know was being knocked out hard.