🔥 e i g h t e e n

Khandavprastha was a huge piece of land

Khandavprastha was a huge piece of land. Yep just a piece of land, no trees, no  water, no life. It seemed that someone had hurt the mother earth so much that she is not willing to blossom on this part of her, even Indra Dev is not ready to shower. The sun is showing its power.

The horses and the palanquin reached the place

The kuru kul Vadhu stepped out of her palanquin and tried to look ahead. But the blazing sun didn't allow her to do so. Bhima sat on the ground with his hand on his head. All the four brothers went to him and asked him to stand up. Their Priya panchali was still looking around.

"Arya! This is beautiful."

"What???" Arjuna said with astonishment.

"Panchali! Are u fine. There is not a single grain here....." Bheem said.

Yajnaseni interrupted, "Arya! Just try to see the calmness of this place. (She came towards Yudhisthir) Arya! I accept the land is barren.... But land is land. Who prays the land, land for sure blossoms for them."

"Panchali! It's your greatness to find happiness in everything. But sometimes the truth is harsh. Khandavprastha is the land of snakes. Takshak is residing here." Nakul said. Yudhisthira agreed..

"I know.... Arya. But .. just look behind. Almost the whole Hastinapur is behind us. They have waited for Aryaputra Yudhisthira. Doesn't their smiling faces, full of hope compells you to love this barren land ."

"Panchali is right Nakul. Together we can make this barren land, the most beautiful, and fertile one." Yudhisthira came and replied.

**After a series of war and diplomacy with the takshaks the Pandav finally established their rule over the land.**

Arjuna and Draupadi prayed to Indradev.   The god of firtility showered their land with all the minerals and the rain. The citizens of Hastinapur who had joined them started doing farming. Even the Pandu brothers have joined them. Draupadi was busy cooking food for them and serving them. She have already became their favourite empress. She had proved that a queen is not only one who wears the crown and sits on the throne, but a queen is one who wears the smiles of her citizens and sits on the throne of tears of her citizens.