🔥 p r o l o g u e

Underlying all five of them unworthy,
Today 'Draupadi' turns out be her own "Govind"
Realising "Hero" is not defined by what you have between your legs.

Underlying all five of them unworthy, Today 'Draupadi' turns out be her own "Govind"Realising "Hero" is not defined by what you have between your legs

God's meeting was going on, in Indralok and the topic was dharma

God's meeting was going on, in Indralok and the topic was dharma. Everywhere in the world people were doing adharma, anyaay, paap, hinsa.

Indradev was very tensed.....that why lord Krishna is not doing anything. And if not Krishna then who is going to do the job.

And then the all mighty Krishna arrived with his divine smile.
"Jab chinta ho tab Chintan kiya kijiye Devraj."
" Sorry lord! I'm not able to understand ur jalebi like words. Would u pls tell us who is going to earth for the reestabliment of Dharma?"
"Devraj, have patience....the time has come for her birth..who will be the reason for the death of all the adharmis."
"She????" Devraj asked with astonishment.
Krishna laughed at his question.
Now deva-dhidev-mahadev said "Indradev, have you forgotten that you came to Adishakti, crying when Mahishasura was supposed to enter Indra loka....have u forgotten Mahakali... Or the role of Devi Sita in the death of Ravana."
"Oh yes! I got it...u are trying to say that either mata Mahalaxmi or Mata Adishakti will take birth. Isn't it?"
"What if I say no?
"Narayan pls make it clear.."
"....She is not just Laxmi or Parvati .....she is the form of Devi Shyamala (wife of Dharma), Devi Bharati (wife of Vayu), Devi Shachi, Usha (wife of Ashwins) and Parvati (wife of Shiva) and my dearest Laxmi" Krishna said with a diplomatic smile on his face."
"Oh...." Devraj said (Confused)
"U don't need to get confused Devraj....a girl is going to be given to Panchal Naresh Drupad as a boon in putrakameshti Yajna." Mahadev tried to make him understand.
"U r trying to say Mahadev that u will give a putri in putrakameshti Yajna. Isn't that unfair?" Confused Indra asked.
Krishna laughed and said, "he will also be rewarded with a son....but the main boon will be a girl.... a girl who is going to change the future of Aryavrata...a girl is going to born in the house of Maharaj Drupad."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Characters~

✨1✨ DRAUPADI/KRISHNAA/PANCHALI- princess of Panchal, daughter of King Drupad, best friend of Krishna, Wife of five pandavs, empress of Indraprastha and Hastinapur and Aryavrata (present India)

✨2✨ DRUPAD- Father of Draupadi/Krishnaa/Panchali, King of Panchal

✨3✨ KRISHNA- Incranation of Lord Vishnu, cousin of Pandavs, and best friend (Sakha) of Draupadi.

✨4✨PANDAVS- Arjuna, Yudhisthira,Bheema, Sahdev, Nakul
Son of King Pandu, husbands of Draupadi.

✨5✨ DURYODHAN- cousin brother of Pandavs and son of Dhritarashtra. Antagonist of this story.

✨6✨ DUSHASHAN- brother of DURYODHAN, and cousin of pandavs, cruel and a lustful man

✨7✨ MAMSHREE(UNCLE) SHAKUNI- Brother of the mother of DURYODHAN and DUSHASHAN. Wicked and sharp minded.

✨8✨ KARNA- Best friend of Duryodhan.

Cover and banner credit~ stylesoftimothee

How's this prologue guys
Do like, comment and share ♥️♥️♥️