🔥 t h r e e

'' Kanha, when will u meet Drupad Kanya?"

"Soon dao...."

..........

PANCHAL

"Maharaj, Dwarkanaresh Vasudev Krishna is here, he wants to meet you..." Dwarpal notified Maharja.

"Krishna is here... U fool Dwarpal. How dare u to make Vasudev wait outside. Let him in as soon as possible and make him comfortable. I'm arriving with Drishtadhyumn." Drupad said furiously

''Ji Maharaj"

...

"Pranipat! Maharaj ..........Pranipat! Rajkumar" Krishna greeted them

"Pranipat Vasudev, I'm extremely sorry for such behavior of our dwarpal." Drupad apologised.

"You dont need to be sorry. The Dwarpal did what his DHARMA asked him to do. And by apologising you are proving his DHARMA wrong....along with your KARMA as a king."

Drupad laughed and introduced Dhistadhyumna to him.

"I know Maharaja about Dhristadhyumna and Panchali...... I have heard from Devrishi Narad about their birth.....and the motive behind their birth..... I am here for that purpose only." Krishna said with his smile and signed Drupad to have a personal conversation with him. Drupad soon ordered all the Das, Dasis and Rajkumar Dhrishtadhymna to leave the chamber.
"Maharaj you must be knowing the reason for Draupadi's birth. She is strong
like iron but has to go through fire as iron has to. She will be the symbol of power and freedom but would have to loose it one day. She will help you in your motive. She will be the reason for the death of all the adharmis."
After hearing the words of Govind Drupad was able to understand the importance of Draupadi.... But....being a father he was not able to digest the hardships her daughter would have to go through. "Why God choosed my daughter for such a purpose? Why she would have to face all this?"
"Beacuse she has the power to..... Maharaj."
Drupad nodded his head.
"May I meet Rajkumari Draupadi.. Maharaj?"
"Yes, offcourse...the guards will guide you."

.....
"Rajkumari Dwarkanaresh Shri Krishna wants to meet you.."
"Who's he? And why is he interested to meet me....doesn't he know that I'm resting. Say him that Rajkumari Draupadi is resting and can't meet him."
"Rajkumari but......"
"But what? It's the order of Drupad Kanya Draupadi and u have to follow it."
Draupadi was tired of all the processess and rituals she went through since her birth. So she was resting in her room. And didn't want anyone's interferance in her privacy but she was unware of who Krishna was???

"Maharaj...I'm sorry to say but Rajkumari is tired and don't want to meet anyone."

Oh! So sakhi is tired. U don't need to apologise. And let me enter her chamber it's Maharaj Drupad's order.
The daasi felt in a dilemma...how could she disobey Rajkumari...and how could she disobey Maharaj's order.
Chinta na kijiye devi! Panchali will not scold you...nor would you lose your job.
On hearing the words of Kanha, the dasi agreed and ordered the dwarpaal to open the gate.
The chamber was full of sweet scents and the aura of Yajnaseni.

"Rajkumari Draupadi Ko Dwarka se aye iss gwale ka pranam."
Draupadi heard a sweet voice full of compassion and affection.
Who's there?
I'm Govind, a gwala."
"Murkh! Don't u know that men are not allowed to enter women's chamber without any permission."
"Sorry for doing so Rajkumari, it is the order of your father."

Draupadi stood from her bed and went towards him after hearing that her father ordered him.😖
"Pranipat Govind... Dasi told me that Dwarknaresh has come to meet me....but you are saying that you are a gwala..."
"Yes the dasi was right I'm the emperor of Dwarka ...but it also true that I'm a gwala....I'm everything... residing in everyone."
Panchali was confused on hearing his words. "You are trying to make fool out of me. isn't it?"
"Na na Rajkumari, Rajkumari ka uphaas kadapi nhi....bhul kar bhi nhi."
Draupadi laughed and said, " I think Maharaj Krishna loves butter...."(sarcastically)
Krishna smiled and said, "how do u get to know? Makhan is my all time favourite. But pls don't call me Maharaja."
"So what should I call u."
"Anything..."
"Ok then I would call u Govind from now."
"Perfect!"
"Oh! Baaton baaton me mein aapse aapke aane ka Karan puchna toh bhul hi gyi."

Krishna said with a sad expression, " Rajkumari I don't have any true friends...would you like to be my sakhi."
"Friends who are they?" As Draupadi was born as a young lady she was unaware of worldly affairs.
Krishna smiled and said,"

आपत्काले तु संप्राप्ते यन् मित्रं मित्रमेव तत् ।
वृद्धिकाले तु संप्राप्ते दुर्जनोऽपि सुहृद् भवेत् ॥
( A true friend is one who remains friend even during your worst times. otherwise
even mean and wicked persons behave like your friend during the period when your prosperity is on the increase.)

"Oh so that's what friends mean... I even don't have any of them."
"Then should we become each other's friends." Krishna said while moving his hand towards Panchali.
"Great idea Govind. From today you are my SAKHA." Panchali even moved her hands towards Govind. They both shook hands.
"And you are my SAKHI."
Both of them smiled while looking at each other's eye.
"But I am afraid."
"Of what sakhi?"
"You are the Maharaj of Dwarka how would u help me during my bad times, how would you fulfill ur duties as a Sakha."
"Sakhi I told u na, I'm everywhere ...jo mujhme apna hakk man lete hein mein unpe apna hakk Maan leta hun." Krishna again smiled.

Draupadi smiled and asked for promise. Kanha took her hand and said, " I promise Sakhi whenever you will feel my need, I would be there. Whenever a drop of tear will fall from your eye one will fall from Vasudev Krishna. Whenever anyone's lustful sight will fall on you...he will never get my blessings."
Draupadi smiled again. Krishna too smiled and asked Draupadi for a visit to vatika. Then they went to the vatika along with Jiji Sikhandini and Bhrata Dhrishtadhyumna.

For the first time since her birth Draupadi felt so close and comfortable with someone.