🔥 f i v e

"Bhrata did u saw? What a brave Rajkumari she is

"Bhrata did u saw? What a brave Rajkumari she is."
"Ya the perfect combination of brain n beauty....
Eyes like lotus petal, draped in blue, with golden jewelleries, sweetness of honey in her voice, fire in her eyes and simplicity in her nature." Arjuna was attracted towards the princess of Panchal.

"Bas bas bhaiya she is the Rajkumari of Drupad don't think about her, we are normal bhramans." Nakul said sarcastically to Arjuna.
"Let's go Nakul."
"Hmm...bhaiya."
Arjuna was mesmerised by the beauty of Panchali. He was not able to forget her words. He was lost in himself.
"It's the order of Rajkumari Draupadi, Bhraman mahoday to focus on your work....." Nakul again taunted Arjuna.
"Not funny......Nakul. Focus on your work." By saying so Arjuna began to cut the trees...to get dry wood.

.....PALACE......
"Putri, Mahamantri told me about your bravery. How you rescued that women. U did a great job."
"Ji pitashri! They were........."
Drupad interrupted her and said "U don't need to take tension putri...I'll pay his loan....and make sure that such things would not happen in Panchal."
"Dhanyavad pitashri."
"Putri I have to tell u something in the evening. Meet me in the Sabha."
"Ji pitaji."

Maharaj Drupad was planning for the marriage of Draupadi...as suggested by Yaja and Upayaja. "As Draupadi was born as a young lady it would be unfair to keep her with us...her swayamvar needs to be arranged as fast as u can."

But Drupad was tensed that as per Yaja and Upayaja her daughter would marry Arjuna...but as per the guptcharas Arjuna along with his brothers and Rajmata Kunti were killed by that cruel Duryodhan. He told Krishna about his tension. "Maharaj aap chinta na kijiye Sakhi ke saath jo bhi hoga voh sunischit he.....aap apna karm kijiye... Draupadi ka swayamvar ayojit karne ke liye tayariyan shuru kijiye." Krishna said.
"As u are saying Vasudev I accept it....but still a father is not able to..." Drupad expressed his tension.
"Be tension free Maharaj. Draupadi's fate is already written....and no one can change it." Krishna gave him assurance and said.

*****

"Dasi I want to learn Archery."
But Rajkumari women's don't do Archery and from where do u get to know about Archery and why do u want to learn it??"
"Firstly, where it is written that only men's can do Archery. And women can't.
I saw bhrata Dhrishtadhyumna learning Archery. I was fascinated to see the way how he pull the string and the way he shoot the arrow. I felt like I have some relation with the bow and arrow. I want to learn it."
"But no teacher in Panchal would be ready to teach u."
"So... Any of their disciples will teach me. Tell me who is the best Archer in Aryavrata?" Draupadi stood from her place and asked.
"Rajkumari the best is Arjuna...."
"But Karna is also best sakhi...." Another dasi said.
"But he is the best friend of that cruel Duryodhan. He might be equal to Rajkumar Arjuna but his friendship makes him as bad and cruel as durodhan......"

Draupadi interrupted them and asked. "Arrre dasi wait.... First tell me na .... Who are Rajkumar Arjuna and rajkumar Karna and Duryodhan?
"Rajkumar Duryodhan is the most cruel human being on this earth. He unecessarily kills animals....and tortures his own praja...and not even this, he killed his own Aunt and his cousins."
"And Angraj Karna is the best friend of Rajkumar Duryodhan. He is a Sutaputra but Rajkumar Duryodhan for his own profits made him the King of Anga Pradesh as he hates Arjuna and Karna is the one who can compete Arjuna."
"Oh....so they are Rajkumar Duryodhan and Angraj Karna. How can anyone be so cruel and selfish to kill his own family. And Dasi u should not call Angaraj a Sutaputra, someone's cast can't judge their knowledge. And how can Angaraj Karn support him?
"Ji Rajkumari. Angraj supports him due to his friendship with Yuvraj Duryodhan."
"Now dasi tell me about Rajkumar Arjuna."
"In beauty, he is the rival of Chandradev, he is the best Archer in this entire Universe. His gandiva is said to be unbeatable. He is the third son of Rajmata Kunti and Maharaj Pandu. He is the prince of Hastinapur...but...."
Draupadi interrupted him and said "Oh....... So the best archer is Arjuna. I want to meet him. I'm gonna learn Archery from Arjuna only."
And then Govind arrived. Sakhi stood and went to Govind and asked, "Govind I want to learn Archery from Rajkumar Arjuna."
"But Rajkumari....." One of the Dasis tried to say something but Vasudev stopped her and asked them to leave.
"Sakhi! Off course Rajkumar Arjuna would teach u Archery but it's not possible now."
"But why Govind?"
"He is also a prince and has some duties. Which are more important. So....."
"Ohkkk...but what about me. I want to learn Archery from the best Dhanurdhar in this world."
"Oh! So I will teach u Archery."
"I said Govind that the best...."
"Ain't I the best Sakhi?" Krishna laughed and asked.
"Govind!" Draupadi angrily said and turned back.
Then Govind took a bow and shooted an arrow. The arrow shot out beside her. Draupadi was shocked and turned to see where the arrow goes. But she was unable to found that arrow.
"Govind where is the arrow."

"U said that u need the best Archer I send the arrow where the best archer in the world is... Just wait n watch."
After a while they saw the arrow returning with full speed. Draupadi moved back. And the arrow came to the palace and fell on the feet of Krishna.
Draupadi was not able to believe in her eyes. "Govind yeh teer to aapke paas hi aagya."
Govind said with a smile, "Sakhi, the world starts with me and ends with me. The best is me and the worst is also me. But in this materialistic world Parth is the best Archer."
"I'm sorry Govind for disrespecting you. But who is Parth?"
Govind laughed and said, "Pagli Parth is the one from whom u wanted to learn Archery. Parth is Rajkumar Arjuna. Rajkumar Arjuna is my Parth."
"Oh....." Draupadi said. After hearing all this from the Dasis and Govinda. She started having an attraction for Rajkumar Arjuna.
In her chamber also.....she was continuously thinking about Rajkumar Arjuna, and asking asking Dasis about Arjuna.
But Govind warned everyone not the tell Draupadi that the five men and one women killed by Duryodhan were Rajkumar Arjuna along with his brothers and Rajmata Kunti.

Do like and comment guys.♥️♥️