🔥 f o u r

Happy Rajo guys! Rajo is a festival celebrated in Odisha which celebrates Womanhood and Menstruation

Happy Rajo guys!
Rajo is a festival celebrated in Odisha which celebrates Womanhood and Menstruation. The word Rajo is derived from Rajaswala meaning menstruation. During Rajo... Bhoodevi(Mahalaxmi) mestruates...as Ashad Masha(rainy season).
And on the fourth day she is given a ceremonial bath. During these days we don't do any agricultural activity as bhoodevi is expected to be going through rejuvenation.

 During these days we don't do any agricultural activity as bhoodevi is expected to be going through rejuvenation

"Maharaja Drupad! Draupadi should go for a nagar bhraman now. She came to this world as a young woman...she needs to see your beautiful Panchal and I think even you haven't met your daughter till now. Won't you??" Krishna said after meeting Panchali.
"Vasudev when she came out if the yajna, I was not that happy...but all the priests were extremely happy and satisfied. At that time I was not able to understand to their satisfaction but now when you came from Dwarka to Panchal to guide me, I'm able to understand the importance of her, and the motive behind her birth.
As a father I negleted her but today I'm feeling guilty. I want to meet my girl."
"Sure Maharaj sakhi will become extremely happy to see you."
.....
"Putri! Putri Panchali where are you?"
Draupadi was in the vatika...and the moment she heard her name being called that too by her father, she was on cloud nine. It's the first time after her birth that her father came to her.
"Pita shri.."
"Vasudev said me that you are feeling suffocated in ur chamber."
"Ji pitashri, therefore I came here, to the vatika."
"I have decided something for u...."
"What pitashri?"
"U haven't seen my Rajya Panchal yet.. so get ready, you along with your jiji Sikhandini and your bhrata Dhrishtadhyumna are going for a nagar bhraman."
"Oh is it pitashri. Just give me two minutes I'll be ready...." She said and ran towards her chamber. She was going to see the outside world for the first time. She was super excited.
....
Panchali along with Dhrishtadhyumna and Sikhandini went for their bhraman.
The praja after seeing Panchali and Rajkumar Dhrishtadhyumna started hailing ...long live Rajkumar and Rajkumari.
Panchali charmed the people of Panchal with her beauty and sweet words.
"Jiji the citizen of Panchal are so good. They respect us a lot."
"Yes Panchali they do..."
Suddenly from the crowd came a lady. She was wearing old and torn clothes. Her hairs were open and scattered. She ran to Rajkumari and hold her feets. Her eyes were red and teary. She said with her torn voice, " Rajkumari save me from this Rakshas or else....I'll kill myself."
"What happened to you maatey?" Panchali said while upholding her.
Rajkumari my husband sold me to this Paapi. He said me he will repay the loan and buy me again. But now due to the locusts all his crops got destroyed and he is unable to repay the loan....and this papi is trying to molest me."
"But it is his right Devi" Mahamantri said.
"Right?? Which kind of right do that person has over this woman. How dare his husband to sell her."
"You are right Panchali but it is their personal matter. We don't have any right to interfere."
"Rajkumar is right Rajkumari. I have all the rights over this woman. Her husband even agreed. And no one could deny this." Shankar said. The one who purchased the lady
"Murkh is she a commodity to be sold or buyed. Being the Rajkumari of Panchal it's my duty to punish those who are doing such jobs. Did his husband agree to sell her.?"
"Rajkumari I'm compelled to do so...and now I'm not able to arrange money to repay the loan and take her back....I'm helpless.
Whatever Shankar is saying is correct."Her husband said with a hanging face full of guilt.
"He may be.... But what about your wife. Who gave you the right to sell her? Is she your personal property. No she is not. And it's the order of Yajnaseni Draupadi that this all the loans of this man would be paid by Maharaj Drupad and this woman is not a property of neither her husband nor Shankar. And for trying to molest her Shankar has to pay double the amount of tax he used to give, from now."

"But Rajkumari...."Shankar tried to say. But was stopped by the sainiks.
Thank you Rajkumari. Today you saved the pride of a woman and her chastity. "Drupad suta Draupadi ki jai.
"Drupad suta Draupadi ki jai." The people of panchal again started hailing.

यत्र नार्यस्तु पूज्यन्ते रमन्ते तत्र देवताः ।यत्रैतास्तु न पूज्यन्ते सर्वास्तत्राफलाः क्रियाः ॥

यत्रैतास्तु न पूज्यन्ते सर्वास्तत्राफलाः क्रियाः ॥

Where women are honoured, divinity blossoms there only, and where ever women are dishonored, all actions no matter how noble it may be, remains unfruitful.

Happy Rajo once again
And don't forget to like and comment.