🔥 s i x

"

"...Ah...such a beautiful portarit is this Mamashree. Who's this lady in this portrait." Suyodhan was attracted by the beauty of the Draupadi in the portrait.
"Mere Bacche....she is the most beautiful woman in the whole Aryavrata..."
Suyadhan interrupted him and said, " "Most beautiful!! Then she is mine. The most beautiful thing needs to be mine Mamashree. But who is she?"
"She is the fire born Draupadi, daughter of Maharaj Drupad and Princess of Panchal." Mamashree Shakuni said while moving his fingers in a cunning manner.
"Oh.... Maharaja Drupad whom we have defeated. Hahahaha..."Duryodhan laughed.
"I have heard that Drupad is planning for her Swayamvar... U can win her then...mere bache."
"Sure Mamashree. She is mine only mine. Hahaha...."

******

Draupadi went to her father's chamber as he asked her to come for some important conversation.
"Pitashri u have called me."
"Ya Draupadi, pls sit beside me....Draupadi we are planning for your Swayamvar." Drupad said.

"Pitashri! Swayamvar?? What is that?"
Drupad's eyes were teary when he heard Draupadi asking about Swayamvar. He said with a slow voice, "Putri every girl has to leave her father's home one day. She has to marry someone..with whom she is going to spend her whole life. And a Kshatriya Princess chooses her groom through Swayamvar."
Draupadi asked her father with high tone, "Why a girl has to leave? Why she can't live with her father forever pitashri? And how could she trust an unknown man to live with him forever? Draupadi turned her face angrily. Drupad stood and went to her daughter and hold her hand, "Putri it's not my decision. This is the rule of society. Neither u, nor could I change this."
"But why so early Pitashree?? Why???" A tear fell from her eye.
Drupad weeped her tears and said, "I accept putri that it's too early. But your birth was too late for the Swayamvar to be a little late."
"I don't care pitashri. I want to spend some time with you, with Bhratashree and jiji. It's unfair pitashri." By saying so Draupadi stood and left the chamber and went to her chamber furiously.

Drupad was tensed and sat with his hand on his head. Vasudev got to know about this and came to Drupad's chamber. "Maharaj! Draupadi is a child....unaware of this world. But I know Sakhi will understand soon."
"Draupadi is not wrong Vasudev. As a father I'm not even able to fulfill my daughter's wishes."
Vasudev said, " as a father your most important Karma is to give ur daughter to the most suitable hands. Maharaj! Don't think about Sakhi, I'll convince her."
.......
"Sakhi! Sakhi! Where are you?" Govind shouted, he was pretending to find her as Draupadi was sitting near the bed with head down and room full of darkness."
"Govind! Why are u here? Did pitashri send u? If yes, then it's worthless to be here. I don't want to talk with anyone."
" Am I anyone sakhi. Ok, if I am like anyone else to you, I'm leaving your chamber. And I will never come to your chamber again." Krishna said and pretended to leave the chamber. Hearing the words of Vasudev, Draupadi stood and ran towards her Govind and hold his hands. "I'm sorry Govind, but I don't want to marry so early Govind. I want to spend some more time with Pitashri, Bhratashree, Jiji and u Govind."
Krishna smiled and hold her hands and said, "Sakhi, why do u think that u will not be able to spend time after your marriage with ur near and dear ones. And I, I promised u Sakhi that I'll be with you forever."
Panchali stood, " U have the answers of all my questions isn't it Govind? But what about my archery skills. Would I be able to learn that after marriage? Would my husband allow me or not to learn Archery from rajkumar Arjuna? Tell me Govind. Do u have a answer to this?"
Vasudev laughed and said, " Sakhi I thought u r going to ask me a difficult question but u asked.....(Krishna couldn't continue as he was laughing)"
"Why are u laughing Govind?" Draupadi was irritated by such behaviour of Govind.
"Sorry! Sorry! Sakhi, I couldn't resist my laugh. Ohk so Ur question was.......
What if I say yes... What if I say that u will marry the best archer in this world."
"Is it Govind? I will marry the best archer....will I marry Raj....." Draupadi stopped and turned her face and covered it with her hands, she was shying.
"Sakhi itna sharmao mat. Bytheway whose name were u taking? Complete Ur sentence Sakhi.." Govinda laughed.
"Govind don't taunt me. And I was not taking anyone's name. I said I'm ready for the Swayamvar." Draupadi bowed her head. Krishna again laughed. "Govind!...uphaas mat kijiye." Draupadi stood and went towards the balcony.

" Draupadi stood and went towards the balcony

Do like and comment guys♥️♥️