🔥 s e v e n

Drupad became very happy after hearing that Draupadi agreed for the marriage

Drupad became very happy after hearing that Draupadi agreed for the marriage. He called the best priests of Aryavrata for the arrengments. But still a big confusion was eating Druapd's head. What would be the criteria for her Swayamvar. He knew that Vasudev knows the answer of all his questions. He went to his chamber with his question.
Krishna was resting on his bed in his chamber. His musky fragrance was filling the nostrils of Drupad from the door. Krishna was in a deep sleep when Maharaj entered his room. Sleeping Krishna was looking as if Lord Vishnu came to Earth and resting on his snake bed. His eyes though closed were reflecting the whole universe. The smile on his face was still there, which was enough to make a dead alive. Drupad didn't find it correct to ask krishna...or interrupting when he was deep asleep.
Tensed Drupad left Krishna's chamber.

He was walking in the corridor when he heard a sweet voice, "Maharaj!"
Drupad turned and as expected he was none other than Vasudev Krishna. On seeing him he sighed with relief. "Pranipat Vasudev! Sorry for interrupting, I went to your chamber when u were asleep and I disturbed u..... But u r the one who can solve my problem."

Govind put his hand on his shoulder like a friend and said with a smile, " Vasudev Krishna ke dwaar se koi Khali haath nhi jaata maharaj. Am I the reason behind your confusion?"
"No Vasudev....the reason is Draupadi?"
"Draupadi?? This girl always troubles you Maharaj isn't she? U should complete her Swayamvar as soon as possible?" Vasudev laughed while saying so.
Druapd even laughed and said, "Vasudev..... Yes she does." Drupad said while laughing. Both of them went towards Draupadi's chamber .

Maharaj I think, if the reason is Sakhi and the tension is your I shouldn't join both of u in your conversation. Druapd instantly replied , " No Vasudev no! I can't. No one better than u can understand her. Pls Vasudev I insist...".
Krishna agreed and both of them went intoher chamber.

Draupadi was in the balcony standing near the edge holding the bow and trying to string the bow. She was wearing a beautiful green lehenga ....with a pink lotuse on her hair. Her open locks were looking as free as the air. Her soft hands were not able to handle the heavy dhanush.

"Sakhi, Itna saral nhi he dhanurvidha sikkhna."Krishna said.
Draupadi without knowing that her father was also present said," I know Govind, it's not at all easy. Look I'm not even able to carry this bow. How would I string the bow and shoot the arrow. It seems impossible. I need Rajkumar Arjuna as my teacher who would teach me this art." Draupadi said and put the Dhanush down and turn behind. The moment she saw her father smiling sarcastically. She got a chill over. She turned again towards the open side and acted as if she didn't mentioned anyone.

"Sakhi don't worry. Maharaj didn't hear anything. He just arrived." Govind taunted her.
"Oh Govind! I didn't say anything that would have offended him. I think your ears are not working properly. I know a great vedya(doctor)...do I need to tell u about him Govind?" Draupadi said and passed a cunning smile to Krishna as if she was trying to say ....I won Govind.

Govind started laughing but Drupad knowing about Krishna saw her with death glaring eyes and said, " Draupadi you are not a child to taunt Maharaj Krishna. Apologise to him right now."

"But Pitashri....what did..."Draupadi was trying to say but her Govind said, " Maharaj! Draupadi is my friend and no one could snatch the right to taunt a friend from a friend."

Draupadi smiled and sighed with relief and asked her father, " Pitashri! Is there any special reason for your arrival?"
"Yes putri there is one....about your Swayamvar."
Hearing the word swayamvar Draupadi's mood became colourless. She bowed and said, " Ji pitashri...let's go inside."
Everyone stood to go inside. But Draupadi pinched Krishna and gestured him. She was trying to ask him that what did pitashri want to ask her.

Krishna knowingly, indicated as if he didn't get what she was indicating. He was irritating her. Or trying to uplift her sad mood after hearing about the Swayamvar from her father.

"Sit Draupadi." Druapd and Krishna sat and asked Draupadi to sit.
"Draupadi we have started the preparation of your Swayamvar. But I'm confused about the criteria of your Swayamvar. Do u want to choose your groom directly or some other way u want....."
Draupadi was not at all interested about her swayamvar. Krishna hold her hands and said, "Sakhi I explained u yesterday only. Maharaj is asking something answer him."
Draupadi saw his eyes and a drop of tear fell from her eyes. Drupad on seeing her daughter cry said, " Putri! We can't delay your Swayamvar anymore. The news of your birth has spread. All the king's are mesmerized by your beauty just by hearing about you. If not now.... then they might use unfair means to get you. Moreover with your growing age it would be difficult for us to arrange your marriage."
Draupadi said, " I am ready for the Swayamvar pitashri...but I want to be with you for some more time."
Krishna saw Drupad and nodded.

Drupad said, " Putri u can come Panchal whenever u would love to. The doors of Panchal are always open for its princess. But now tell which kind of groom do u want?"
Draupadi smiled and bowed her head with shy and said ,"like Govind Pitashri. Who will always protect me.Who would love me as u, maa, bhartashri and jiji do."
"Oh! Is that all u want putri?" Drupad asked with sudden change of expression.
He was happy with Draupadi's reaction.
Don't you want a husband who is as powerful as 100 elephants...or as righteous as Dharma Dev ....or as good looking as Ashwini Kumars.....or a great archer who's bow creates a vibration of a thunderstorm?"

Draupadi smile and said, "Ji pitashri, but how could a man have all these attributes? and above all these attributes he should love me and respect me?

Thats why we are having this sayamvar putri. To find a man with all the above attributes. He should be a great archer, should belong to a good clan, should be righteous, and he should be respectful towards his wife and loving. We will decide your groom through a three round competition...."

Draupadi interrupted and said"Comepetition? no pitashri. A competition would make me a prize for the winner."

"No my Putri a competion to choose the best for the best not for a prize."

Draupadi nodded.

"So the Rounds will be-

1) Uplifting the mighty bow of panchal

2) then he have to shoot the aim without seeing his aim directly.

3) then he has to answer your questions to find whether he is respectful and caring or not.

Is that ok priya Panchali?"

Draupadi nodded and asked govind, "What is your opinion about this govind.?"

Throughout the conversation govind was absentminded he was looking towards the sun who is about to set.

"Yes sakhi, Maharaj's Plan is perfect."

******************************

Im sorry for this late update as i had a test on Monday..... i was not able to write.

But now its here. i know all of u are very much excited for #ARDI 'S meeting. i promise to write their divine and loving meeting as soon as possible.

And i would love to know if u guys want me to add pics of characters.
And I have just changed the description of Krishna ki Krishna...do check it out....and I would love to know ur reviews about it.

Do like and comment guys.♥️