🔥 s e v e n t e e n

After a two days long journey in that compact palanquin Draupadi along with her husbands reached the palace of Hastinapur

After a two days long journey in that compact palanquin Draupadi along with her husbands reached the palace of Hastinapur. She have never ever sat on a palanquin for such a long time. Her neck is aching like hell. Her heaving dress and jewelleries were making it even harder. Mata Kunti have already reached there for the welcome of kuru-kul-vadhu.

The guards placed the palanquin before the stairs. Mata Kunti and Mata Gandhari came to welcome her. They applied tika on her forehead and placed a heavy garland on her neck. Without any hesitation the daughter of Drupad accepted it... And bowed to them.
"Welcome putri to Hastinapur...." Gandhari maata welcomed. Everyone else were upstairs, in the corridor.

A plate of kumkum water was placed under her feet.... She was supposed to leave her footprints on every stair she walked upon. Bheesma's happiness touched the skies on seeing his children. He hugged all the five pandavs tightly. Draupadi took blessings from all the elders. She moved towards Mamashree to take blessings.

"Kisko ashirwad dun samajh nahi aa rha... Arjuna ki patni Ko, ya Yudhisthira ki, ya phir Bheema ki,ya Nakul ya Sahdev ki."

Draupadi answered, "Gandhar Raj! (with a smile) aap apni kul vadhu Draupadi Ko ashirvaad dijiye."

He placed his hand on her forehead."akhand soubhgyavati bhavah"

Bheeshma announced for the coronation ceremony of Yudhisthira. Dhritarashtra tightened his fist, but he couldn't say anything.

"Asambhav!" Duryodhan shouted.

Everyone saw him. Bheeshma gave him a death glare. But that GANDHARIPUTRA DURYODHAN came forward and said. "Pitamah Bheeshma evam tatshree bataiye ki uss stree Ko kya kehte hein jiska sambandh 3 se adhik purushon ke saath ho. Eisi stree aur uske pati Ko Hastinapur ke Raj sinhasan par baithne ka koi adhiiikar nhiiii....."

"Duryodhan.....(Arjuna took out his bow and arrow and aimed duryodhan). Panchali ke apmaan karne vale ka mastak kaatne ka pran he mera."

"Arjuna! Don't cross your limits. Let Ur wife justify the answer"

Draupadi nodded arjuna. Yudhisthira passed a smiled to Yajnaseni.

"Maharaj! Mera panch purushon ke saath sambandh nhi he..... Voh paanach ardhang he mere."

"Ardhang keval ek hota he drupat kanya." Karna interrupted.

"U r right karna"

"Stop! Draupadi u don't need to answer any questions. We have already accepted your marriage with teh pandavs."

"But we haven't... The coronation of this immoral girl and her husbands." Duryodhan replied.

"Pitamah! Thanks.... But some people will never accept... Lemme try once."

Bheesma nodded with a smile.

Draupadi asked "a man can have multiple wives. It's not immoral. But for a woman it becomes a question on character. Why so tatshree vidur???"

"Draupadi is right Maharaj.... They are not breaking any dharma. The marriage happened under the supervision of Maharshi VedVyas how can it be wrong" vidur replied.

Duryodhan have to agree. But the blind dhritarashtra can't.
"But they can't rule Hastinapur."

"We will decide it later." Bheesma said and signed the Dasis to take her to her chamber.

"Yudhisthira! I don't think that duryodhan and Maharaj will let u be the new yuvraj"

"But we have the right tatshree." Bheema said.

"Yes Bheem but they have power and authority..... Neither I nor tatshree could help you."

"Then?????"Draupadi asked.

"Putri I think we may ask for a separate kingdom for pandavs." Vidur suggested

"Duryodhan will deny for that too." pitamah replied.

"Pitamah! Which is the worst part of Hastinapur. Where the land in infertile. Which is not Indra dev" Panchali asked.

"Panchali.... It's..... It's khandavprastha." Yudhisthira answered.

"So we will ask for Khandavprastha... I don't think that duryodhan will deny for Khandavprastha too."

"Drupad Kanya is intelligent too ....... Yudhisthira. I also don't think that the fool duryodhan will deny."

"Dhanyavad pitamah."

The proposal was forwarded to the king. All of them agreed quickly.