I'm Your D baby

Yoongi followed me like zombie..As I was walking in front of him..But i remind calm and didn't let my anger shown to him..It's just not the right time..

He tried to speak with me several times..but i cut him off as It's very busy around..

When the concert started, i was on the backstage re arranging all stuffs..for next concert..

When he came of from the stage,he looks still exhausted..But He has an Aura which is intimidating..

This man,i cherish the most..This man I loved the most.. But what he did..He hurt me willingly, didn't care a damn about me..And that hurts..A lot..

He came back from the stage exhausted

He came back from the stage exhausted.. And the concert is done..And also my work here..I said good bye to the stuff here and headed to the hotel room..Just one more concert day after tomorrow, i will be leaving from his life forever..

Yoongi's POV

I never seen her in the concert hall..She badly wanted to enjoy my concert..But i found no traces of her..I feel bad..I feel bad for hurting her..I feel bad for not giving the happiness she deserves..I am just a bad influence..

When i went the back stage after the concert,i saw her waving byes to the other stuffs..When she see me,she ignored me and left somewhere..I tried to stop her..But..

"OPPA..you are soooo great.." an annoying Elizabeth nagged..I scrunched my nose as her slutty perfume hit my nurves..

"Stay away from me..I have told you thousand time..why don't you understand?" i angrily replied..

She didn't seem bothered,yet she said.. "Why are you ditching me for that two timer bitch?Did you even know,she is cheating on you?"

I shrugged off and began to left the place.. But she kept nagging.."Go..I bet,she is with RM..I saw her hugging and kissing your friend..i've told you,No one will love you.. They are just using you.."

I was just angry..and her bitchy talk provokes my anger more.."Don't you dare to say a single work against her. i will make your life hell..i promise.."i yelled..

She seemed unbothered.."Then go on..But let me love you once.."

Aish..That slut disgusts me..But her words do a work to me..A slurp of jealousy took It's place..

I trust her..i know Namjoon..He is not that kinda person..But She is distant to me..And i told Namjoon not to say that i am his Agust D..

What if she fell for him truely?I have to be selfish..i can't live without her..She is my last hope..

Then,i realized..i love her..Not just love..I am crazily in love with her..i can't loose her..I have to protect her..from everything..