Agust D

The next day i headed to the music dept at first..I saw jungkook on the way..

"Meera ah..where are you going? Can i join you?"

"My pleasure ..I found a diary under the cherry blossom tree..but i can't found It's owner..can you help me kookie?i thought It's from music dept..named August D..do you know anyone with this name?"

"Agust D?what kind of name is that?It's like apple pie and pizza mixing together ..It's kinda funny though.." he laughed..

"Yaa..kookie...don't say that..i think this guy is genius..his lyrics were brilliant.. "

"Really.?.then,i surely wanna meet him..so Let's find him.." we walked together into the music dept..

But we didn't find any Agust D..whoever we asked,they acted like they are hearing the name for the very first time.. Even some makes jokes talking bullshit about us..

"Can you show me the lyrics though? "... jungkook asked me..

"Yeah..one of them is my favourite.. Wanna hear it?"

"Gladly .. Please.."

"If only I had just one day,

I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent..

If there’s a chance in my busy schedule,

I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes..

I like that, your long, straight hair,

Your breathtaking neck when you
Put it up and the strands that fall out
Wherever we go...

My handbag is your waist...

Yo ma honey

Whenever I see you, I run out of breath like the streets of Myungdong...

Our BGM is the sound of breathing,

Your voice when you say my name,

I wanna be locked in you and swim in you..

I want to know you more, an explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery..

I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art...

I imagine this all night every day
Because it’s a meaningless dream anyway..."

"Oh god..such a beautiful lyrics Meera..He is a romantic guy, you see..but u know,i have a cousin, he is also really good at writting lyrics,i thought he is the best i've seen..but this Agust D is better than him.. " he exclaimed with wonder.."he is so freeking brilliant.. "

"Surely..after reading this,i wanna meet him more kookie..he surely playing games with my mind.." i sighed..

"Hey..wait..what are you saying?just one verse and u r falling for him?" u don't even know him.. How can??"

"Hey..i am not falling for him..It's just his lyrics,i am falling for.."

"You don't seem like it..what if this guy doesn't look good at all?" he asked raising one eyebrow..

"I don't care..i just like his writing kookie.. nothing else and now shut up..." we have class within 10 minutes.."so better be hurry..."

I pushed jungkook to our classroom..he wanted to buy some banana milk though..i didn't let him..so,he keep whinning..

"I am hungry..you should let me buy that"... He pouted..

" Let's eat after we finished our class..It's  my treat... "this kid is so childish..he didn't grown up at all..

.............

Today is our basic music class.. Jungkook seems so excited..He has a lot more passion in music..but he decided to study acting. I donno what is going with his mind..he is weird..My Oppa was also like him..he remind me of him sometimes..

"Meerah..Kim Meera.. I love music..I am going forward to this class.." he clapped ..

"Kookie..you should have studied Music..you can become a great musician..".. He just giggled without answering..

Suddenly a deep voice started us......

"Guys...I am your Music Instructor..I am not a Teacher..So,please don't call me sir..your Music Teacher is ill and hospitalized..So,Uni authorities asked me to teach some basic music and I am here..Many of you guys may  know me,but i should also give my introduction.. " he stopped and i galanced to kookie in confusion..

Kookie just smilled and nodded..May be I am the only one who doesn't have any idea what is going on..

"Oppa,you don't need to introduce yourself..we already know you so well..you are a Genius.." a girl chirped..

What is she saying !!! i don't know him..he should give his introduction.
" please..Don't stop..i want to know..may be many of them doesn't have any idea who you are.."..i said in mind..

He smiled and said.."i should give my intro...I am Min Yoongi..Stage name Suga..Actually I am a rapper and Sometimes a producer..i hope you guys could learn something from me..i am hoping to give my best.."

"

Hey guys...If you like my story please press the vote button..

If you do that, it means a lot to me..

Thank You..

Stay safe Everyone..😍