Promise

Meera's POV

Yoongi never denied anything..I am just hurt..So much..After My Brother,i did trust another Man..But look..how pathetic I am!!

I cried hard..I have no one with me now..Being in a foreign country with people who hurt me..I can't..I don't want to see his face just..

Suddenly a knock startled me..I have no energy to open the door..A voice spoke.. I know who the voice belongs to..But i just can't see his face..So, i stay still until he left..

So, i stay still until he left

I sighed.."I am hurt Yoongi..I need time..I just can't delt with you.."...Then i drift off to sleep...

.............

A light thud in my doorstep awake me..I watched the clock and it was midnight..I groan lifting up my body from the bed..

"Ugh..Who is there?" i asked the man who is behind my door step..

"Open the Door Meera..It's Namjoon.." he replied..

As i opened the door..He come inside of my room and hesitated to sit in my bed.."Sit and talk joon..I am not interested to talk about Yoongi ..So,don't bring the topic.."

He smiled and showed me a plastic bag

He smiled and showed me a plastic bag.. "I brought you some food..I know,you are hungry.."

I denied.."I have no appetite joonie..Don't force me please.."

"If you consider me as a friend,you will eat.." he bluntly spoke..

I sat there without touching the food..joonie placed a bite of food into my mouth.."Eat..I won't listen to you..you did a lot of work.. You'll get sick..please.."

I nodded and started chewing the food..

He conforted me like my D does through the Diary ..I totally forgot in this mess,he is my D..My man..I can lean on him...

Namjoon's POV

Earlier that Day..💕

"Hyung..you called me?" i asked entering his room..I saw a blunt yoongi lying on his bed.."Hyung..What did happen to you..you seem exhausted.."i panicked..

"Namjoon..I need your help..and You've to promise me,you'll help me. " his voice carries a lot of pain as he spoke..

I just nodded without saying anything..I trust Yoongi Hyung so much..He is an older brother to me..

"Do you remember my diary?I wrote songs on my rookie days?That I lost some months ago?" i just nodded to listen his further confession..

"Meera found that and She almost Read and memorize every single songs in them.. She always told me that diary,that song relaxes her. And Somehow in those growing months,she's fond of that Diary.. She told me that she is in love with the owner of that diary..".. I was shocked to listen his confession..

I do belive Meera likes Yoongi hyung..But can't saw the fact that..she likes him for his diary..that's interesting..and Somehow i felt happy for Yoongi Hyung..he really deserves a girl like her..

But his next speech drags me from my imagination..

" But she don't know,who the diary belongs to..I never told her..I don't want media to find out about my rookie days. you know that..I just couldn't trust her at that moment and she was just whipped by Agust D..But Today she found out..When we were practising.. She come running me and told me that she found her Agust D..and It's you Namjoon.."he spoke and my eyes got shut.. What the hell is going on..

"But i am not hyung,you should tell her that.." i spoke..

"No..Namjoonah..i can't..I want to ask her out after the concert..I want to tell her everything..But This happened..Her brother's accident.." as he spoke i felt guilty for my mistake.. I just didn't know He is Meera's brother..

"Hyung. I am sorry..I didn't mean to.." he cut off.."Don't be sorry..It's my fault..i should have told her before..But Now everything changes..She hates me but she loves Agust D..I don't want she started hating her D..and i can't even stand beside her what i did to her family..I need your help Namjoon..Stay by her side..Be her Agust D..She likes you..Please.."

"What are you saying Hyung?she loves You.." i spoke..

"No..she loves her D..and she thinks that you are her D..please..listen to me Namjoon. You promised me.. " i can't bear his shaky voice as he spoke..

I hugged him.."Hyung..You deserves her..I can't do this..please..Don't force me.. please.."

"If she forgives me one day,i will tell her..i am Agust D..until..you take my name Namjoonah..I can't trust anyone without you. Please..Don't make me feel more guilty than I am.." He broke the hug and Looked at me..

"I Trust You. Please.."

I nooded...saying.."Do whatever But Win her heart..Hyung..I can't act much longer.. You loved her..i can see that from your eyes , Don't waste any more time..please.."

He nodded and a rare smile appeared on his face....

"I promise Namjoonah

"I promise Namjoonah..I will make her fall in love with me..Not The Agust D..My Real self..True Min Yoongi.." i smiled...

........

I was literally so busy..I could't update.. Now i am updating..and Hope You like it..❤❤

Take My love sarangs...💜💜

ButterFly loves Every Sarangs..💜