xxxSerenityxxx22's Note

A short message to everyone:

Hi this is xxxSerenityxxx22, author of Before The Lightning Strucks! It's been a wonderful experience for me as writer and as I tried to imagined to be the characters of my own story. I can imagine the scenes and their dramas so honestly, I occasionally cry on my own because it certainly hit me every time they'll be in a situation they don't want to but their story is more on about families and love, teaching people how to be open and honest with things so I'm sure a lot of you will relate to this story very much.

Specially those people who wished to have a complete family and while writing BTLS, I realized that conflicts are a part of humanity and that problems are always with us but we just have to learn how to deal with it. It also made me realized that being open to your family is somehow important, communicating with them is not something that we should avoid and instead we should try to do that more often so at least they get to understand your side and your feelings. Finding someone who will listen to you is something that we should be thankful for and we should always treasure them so if you have one in your life, never let them go.

The best part of life is to decide to make the journey through life like a best selling book. Tell a fantastic story when you are ready to tell others how you did it. Make sure life the best story ever written through a journey filled with overcoming obstacles, taking risks, and continuing to develop.

To end my message, I would to thank all of you for supporting 'Before The Lightning Strucks' and to my friends specially my Co–admins, thank you for the love you all showed for me. This book will be the living proof that in my life, I once wrote something for someone who became a part of my journey as I grow and learn in life.

This is xxxSerenityxxx22 and I just want to say that I love y'all so much, see you all next time! 🌩️💕

Don't forget to support Our Tangled Strings! 🏹💕

PS. Don't repost the pictures without credits. ❤️