Versions

************

Aurora Isabelle Alonzo

Nakauwi na ako sa mansyon, tapos na rin ako mag bihis at wala ng ginagawa kung hindi ang mag daydream at matulala sa isang tabi and I can't help but think and feel excited.

Is he gonna say yes? Is he gonna meet me? Oh my god! I wish he would! But Thor said he likes me? Does he really mean it? I mean I admit I like Thor, he's definitely perfect inside and out and I was wrong about him being a womaniser. I definitely made a wrong impression on him because of those rumours, I can't help but hate myself for that.

Now that I mention Thorin, his face and some of his features looks like Blue's features except for the eyes but he really looks like Blue. I know Thorin's sister ate Trinity and I met Tobi once but Thorin doesn't have a twin brother and it's impossible because his eyes are blue while Thorin's eyes are brown.

I want to meet Blue because I wanted to thank him for saving me from humiliation, if it wasn't for him I'm sure that I'll looked liked a fool because my 18th rose stood me up and didn't showed up. But Thor said he was there, and I was already dancing with someone else, was he mad? Is that why he didn't showed up and left?

So it's my fault? He didn't showed up because of me, and I blamed him for that, I felt horrible for shouting and blaming him. I hoped he'd be able to convince Blue, and I'll give an answer to his confession.

I'll tell him that I like him too, we only live once so I'd rather confess than regret it later. Camilla was gone, she was probably hurt because of what happened, I also heard that Thor almost hurted her because of what she did. I know she doesn't deserve to get hurt but maybe somehow she deserves it.

I may be physically strong but I'm not that mentally strong enough to faced something I wasn't familiar like the feeling of getting hurt because of love, though I'm sure Thorin wouldn't hurt me.

I fell inlove with him with an unknown reason, suddenly one day all I can see is him. I denied it because i was scared but now I'm no longer and I can't hide it anymore. Maybe the experience of being trapped with him made me gather up some courage and made me realize that I shouldn't be scared and it was just me who's afraid of admitting my real feelings for him.

Should I give him a call? Should I dm him? What am I gonna ask? Baka mainis siya saakin dahil makulit ako. Puntahan ko nalang kaya siya? Paniguradong magkakasama sila so I can also ask about the upcoming performance sa camping pati school fair.

I don't know where they are so I figured I'll ask Krystal or Bianca kase for sure they know kung naghahasik ng lagim ang mga hari.

I chatted Krystal first cause she's always updated. I immediately get up and look for my phone. Luckily she's always on instagram.

DawnAlonzo22: Krystal? Do you know kung nasaan ang mga hari ngayon?

Kryszaga23: Of course!! Nasa bar sila, why?

DawnAlonzo22: I have some business with those kutong lupa, can you send me their location?

Kryszaga23: Oh sure! Wait.

DawnAlonzo22: Thanks Krys!!

Kryszaga23: I can't find the exact location but they are near at the beachwood cafe malapit sa St. Valentine.

DawnAlonzo22: Oh okay, I know kung saan yan, salamat!!

Kryszaga23: I can take you there if you want since doon din ang punta ko.

DawnAlonzo:Really? Then sunduin mo na lang ako

Kryszaga23: I'll be on my way...

Hindi na ako sumagot sa huling chat niya, agad akong tumayo para mag bihis at puntahan ang mga kutong lupa.