21| Obsessed

OMNISCIENT

2 weeks later...

Melanie was still in the hospital because the doctor still wanted to keep tabs on her, and Nick has been by her side the whole way.

Christopher was taking care of Adrian and Karina went for a quick grocery run. He offered multiple times to go with her or let him go, but she wouldn't budge. Plus Adrian was cranky so someone had to stay with him. And who else would be better than his own father?

For the past few weeks, they've been staying together in Christopher's apartment. Karina would go back to her house to get some of her stuff every now and then.

Karina grabbed some snacks and tossed them into the trolley. She pushed it, nearly running into someone who showed up out of nowhere.

"Sebas," she stated, surprised. "Rina, have you not been at the office? And your house? Where have you been?" he questioned her.

"Why do you need to know?" she questioned back. "I'm a grown woman, I can be wherever I want," she added.

"I'm worried about you. If you've been with the boy from the other day are you sure you can trust him?" Sebastian questioned and she scoffed.

"The real question is am I sure I can trust you," she rolled her eyes. Sebastian stood there, dumbfounded. "Are you sure you love him?" he questioned again, looking into her eyes.

"Why is all of this so important to you?" she asked, getting rather irritated. "I want the best for you. You know I love you, I can treat you a lot better, I can give you a lot more," he justified.

"Give me what? All this while, all the money you've been getting, are all from my family. I don't need a man to give me things I need, I can very much support myself," she scoffed.

She pushed her trolley to the other side, and just as she stood next to him, she stopped. "And yes, I love Chris, more than you'll ever imagine," she said to him before heading to the cashier.

Sebastian stood there in disbelief. The one girl he loves is in love with someone else. He won't let that slide.

To him he was simply a man in love. But in reality he was obsessed. He can't even stand the thought of Christopher having her. And so he planned out a way to have Karina all to himself.

Heading back to his apartment, Sebastian entered the room he'd lock so if he had visitors they wouldn't be able to enter. The room was right next to his own.

He turned on the light and there it was.

The board where he pinned the pictures of the person that has him whipped. A whole board, filled with pictures of Karina.

He leaned his hands on the table right in front of the board. Shaking his head, he let out his thoughts.

"Love isn't a sin. It's not a goddamn crime. And I'm not a bloody criminal," he muttered.

Maybe. But you nearly killed her boyfriend's baby mama.

The voices in his head started talking.

"It was a warning for him. I'm tryna protect the girl I love, that's not a crime," he muttered, responding to the voice in his head.

Karina doesn't love you.

She never will.

You're not good enough.

He screamed in frustration, punching the table. "She loves me! She will!" he yelled, storming out of the room and into the living room.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

ah, so we crazy huh?

i kinda like this chapter ngl

anyways uhh, idk man this book might have like 30 chapters i think? more or less, yeah. so enjoy it while it lasts :D

so we now know who did it to mel...

what do we think sebastian's next move is?

imma leave now bye

keep votin <3