18 | Novia

OMNISCIENT

CNCO just landed back in Miami, and Karina was already in the airport waiting for them. Clara sent her the flight details and she was psyched to be able to see the boys again; well that's what she said, but we all know who she's actually excited for.

She was on her phone typing in a text to Clara when a pair of arms was wrapped around her. Karina turned around, still in his arms and smiled. "Missed me?" Christopher asked, looking down at her. She shrugged.

"I missed Joel more, JJ where ya at?" she exclaimed as she slid out of the Ecuadorian's arms and made her way to Joel. "She misses me, I just beat you," Joel stated, holding Karina in his arms as he stuck his tongue out at Christopher. 

"Joel keeps stealing our girls bruh," Richard said, fake crying as Christopher joined him. "It's always the saint," Natalia laughed as she held Zabdiel's hand. "Mr. Steal Ya Gurl back in action!" Violetta joked and they all laughed.

"I don't know bout you guys but I'm tired and I wanna head back," Ali yawned. "Yeah we should go before fans find us," Zabdiel said and they all agreed heading for the entrance of their airport. 

Fans weren't there originally, but paparazzi were and when their flashes went off, it attracted the fans. The boys put sunglasses on as Erick held Violetta's hand and let her walk ahead of him, behind Richard. Zabdiel on the other hand, held Natalia close to him, giving her his cap so she wouldn't be too blinded by the flashes.

The fans were stopping them to take pictures and the boys happily stopped for them. Some of them even wanted pictures with Karina and Natalia, which was quite surprising considering they were new to the crew but the girls agreed anyway. One of the fans were trying to push past Karina to get to the boys and Christopher noticed that.

"Hey, hey, take it easy, you're hurting my girl," he said nicely as he held on Karina's waist and the crowd of fans went wild. "You guys are dating?" one of the girls asked. "Kinda sorta," the Ecuadorian shrugged and Karina chuckled at his response.

After all of the pictures, and they stopped for as many fans as they could, their security advised them to head home since the crowd would only grow bigger if they stayed, so they left.

~~~~

Christopher pulled up in Karina's driveway as she headed out and locked her front door before entering his car. "Hi kinda-sorta-boyfriend," she teased and Christopher laughed. "Hi girlfriend," he chuckled. "So what, we 'kinda sorta dating' now?" Karina questioned. "If you want to," he shrugged.

"That's not a question, Velez," Karina pointed out, leaning her head on the head rest as she turned to look at him. He turned to her, leaning his head on the head rest the same way she did.

"Quieres ser mi novia?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes.  A smile formed on her lips. "Si," she responded and Christopher smiled.

He leaned in, attaching his lips onto hers but this time she was his girlfriend. He liked how  he was able to finally call her his. She was all for him, and he was all for her.

Once they pulled away, Christopher drove out of her driveway and headed for one of the bowling alleys that they were supposed to meet the others at. 

The friend group was going to have a fun night playing bowling, and Christopher was about to have fun showing off his girlfriend.

"I know y'all are dating but stop bein too affectionate," Richard groaned as Christopher couldn't take his hands off of Karina. "They're just hugging and being cuddly, give the new couple a break," Natalia backed them up, and Christopher gave her a high five.

The night went by with them being competitive like crazy, but they had a lot of fun.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

so chris and karina are official now, and this is where drama will slowly unfold...

okay but the amount of times i rewrote this chapter bcoz i felt like it wasn't good enough; like i changed the concept soooooo many times, gotta love that for me.

aight chaoo keep voting <3