13 | Jealous

OMNISCIENT

Karina was in her office, going through paperwork. She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't notice someone was at her door, until he knocked.

She looked up and found Christopher staring. "Oh hi, what are you doing here?" she asked him, chuckling.

"I was thinking about taking you for lunch but you look so busy, even though it's already half an hour into lunch break," he said to her and she gasped lightly, checking her watch.

"Ah, I just got a hell lot to do," she sighed. He chuckled. "It's fine. Take a break now, let's eat," he said and just on cue, Karina's stomach growled.

They both laughed and Karina buried her face in her hands. "I barely ate anything this morning," the girl laughed.

"Yep, let's go eat," she added with a chuckle and cleaned up her table a little before taking her bag and heading out with Christopher.

~~~~

"You're kidding?" Karina let out. Christopher nodded. "I don't know everyone's freaking out about it, and by everyone I mean fans. Yet we don't even know what's going on between Zabdi and Nat," he explained again.

"Well if they're a thing then I guess it's good," she said as she ate her food. "True, at least he has someone to actually be with," Christopher chuckled.

"And he'll leave you alone," he added. Karina looked up from her food and chuckled. "But you're not gonna leave me alone now, are you?" she questioned.

He hummed and pretended to think for a while. "Nope," he shrugged, popping the 'p'. "Ah, how fun," Karina said, sarcastically.

"Nah but for real though, you'll have fun having me around," Christopher said with a smile and Karina just chuckled.

"Whatever, eat your food then we can head back to the office," Karina said to him and he pouted. "Why so soon?" he asked.

"You're coming with me, idiota. Hang around in my office for a bit," she said. "Oh, for what?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Karina used her straw to flick water at him. "Bellaco," she chuckled. Christopher pretended to want to fight but then laughed and shook his head.

 Christopher pretended to want to fight but then laughed and shook his head

"You're such a child, hurry up," she laughed at him.

KARINA

We headed back up to my office and Christopher slumped onto the couch next to my table. "What time do you finish?" he asked. "In an hour or so," I guessed.

"Okay, I'll wait here," he said and I looked at him weird. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want to," he shrugged and I laughed.

"Fine then, suit yourself," I shrugged and sat by my table, starting my work again. It was like that for a bit, until Sebastian came knocking on my door.

OMNISCIENT

"Hey, I didn't know you had a guest," Sebastian said to his step sister as she gestured for him to come in. Christopher smiled at him as Sebastian returned to gesture, forcefully.

"Yeah, he stopped by and took me to lunch. Anyways, anything you need?" Karina asked him.

"Well there's these designs and we need your approval," he explained, putting the thin file in front of her as he leaned his hands on the edge of the table.

Karina opened the file, going through the pages. "Chris?" she called out and the Ecuadorian hummed in response. "What do you think?" she asked and gestured for him to come over.

Christopher got up and stood next to Karina, leaning one hand on the table and the other on the back of her chair as he leaned down and went through the designs with her.

Sebastian looked back and forth between them and clenched his jaw. Somehow he wasn't happy seeing how close Karina is with Christopher, it made him even more unsatisfied when they were laughing together.

Then again, when it comes to Karina with any guy, he hated it.

"These are good, yeah," Karina said to her step brother as she signed the last page of the file, indicating she approves of it.

She handed the file back to Sebastian who took it and walked out without a word. Christopher raised his eyebrows and so did Karina, confused as to why her step brother was acting that way so suddenly.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

yooo so lemme explain right quick; sebastian and karina are step siblings so they're not related by blood. karina's dad married sebastian's mom after karina's mom passed away so yeah i hope that kinda cleared the air a lil

and guzman and karina are actual siblings so yeah; the age sequence is guzman, sebastian and karina but sebas and karina are the same age 

aight bubye keep votin :D 

ps; i released the cast chapter for quarantine (.cnco) and the first chap will be out once i finish mi medicina pt II or woman like me idk one of those