14| Hotel

⚠️
OMNISCIENT

The boys started tour and are currently in San Francisco. Karina managed to join them and it was her last stop with them for now, since she has to get back to work.

Natalia joined as well so she could take over from Karina once she left.

Clara was handing out room keys and was telling who had to share with who. "And last, Rina will have to share with Chris," she said as she passed the keycard to Karina and the spare one to Christopher.

"Bingo!" Christopher joked and the boys started whistling. Karina chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully.

They headed to their room floor and Christopher helped with their bags. Just as the two was about to enter their shared room, Joel yelled out from the door of his shared room with Richard.

"Protection!" he yelled and Christopher laughed while Karina flipped him off.

"You're fucking kidding," the girl muttered when she saw only one queen sized bed, for the two to share.

"Nena, if you want I can hit the couch," the Ecuadorian offered and she shrugged. "We can sort that out later, now we need to get you ready for promo and the show after,"

~~~~

CNCO, Clara, Ali, Karina and Natalia were currently backstage for the show in San Francisco.

Karina was helping Richard loosen the jacket while Natalia went to help the other boys. Erick was the first one ready and since he had time, he FaceTimed his girlfriend.

"Hola bebe," he smiled when her face popped up on the screen.

"Hola mi amor! How's things over there?" Violetta asked her boyfriend.

"Crazy," he chuckled, causing his girlfriend to laugh. "Where are you?" he asked, noticing that she wasn't home.

"On set for a shoot. This one is fun honestly, look at my costume," she said as she flipped the camera to a costume hanging by the door.

"What are you? Some alien hunter?" he asked and the couple laughed.

"I miss youuuuuuu," he whined and pouted.

"Ay carino, it won't be long," she said and pouted as well.

"Violetta!" a lady called out. Violetta's head snapped behind her to find the voice.

"Que paso?!" she yelled back. "You need to get into your costume, it's almost your turn," the lady told her.

Violetta turned back to Erick who was watching her through the screen and pouted at him.

"Trabajar," Erick said to her and laughed as she groaned.

"Bye bubba," she cooed and blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch.

"Bye mamita. Te amo!" he shouted. "Yo a ti!" she shouted back and they both laughed, hanging up.

Once all the boys were ready, they hit the stage and as usual, deafening screams were let out from the fans who were happy to see them.

Meanwhile backstage, Clara, Ali, Karina and Natalia were chilling.

"How do you think sharing a room with el gato is gonna be?" Ali asked, winking. Karina chuckled.

"If he try to be funny he catchin these hands," she said and the girls laughed.

"Whatever you do, please remember protection," Natalia said, earning a smack from her friend.

"Well what about you and Zabdi?" Clara asked. "Yeah did y'all get protection?" Karina asked as well, nudging Natalia multiple times.

"As much protection as we needed," the girl simply responded and the other three's mouths fell open.

"I don't even wanna ask," Ali said and they all laughed.

They were busy having fun and teasing each other randomly that they didn't notice the show had ended and the boys were back.

"Go change and we can head back to the hotel, I'm sleepy," Ali yawned. The boys laughed and did as told.

~~~~

They were all in their respective hotel rooms. Christopher had already showered once they arrived and Karina just finished showering.

When she dried herself up and was about to change into her pyjamas, she realized she didn't bring them in and mentally cursed herself.

She slipped out of the towel and got into the bathrobe that was hanging on the bathroom door.

She stepped out of the bathroom to see Christopher, shirtless on the bed as he was on his phone.

She walked over to the wardrobe that was right next to where Christopher was laying, meaning she's giving her back to him.

He watched as she tried to look for her clothes. A small smirk showed on his face as he stared at her body. The bathrobe was tied rather tightly, showing every curve her body made.

"Whatchu staring at?" she asked, as she looked over her shoulder at him and found the smirk on his face.

She turned back to the closet and within a second a pair of arms was wrapped tightly around her waist. She gasped lightly at the sudden force when he pulled her closer to him.

"Que estás haciendo?" she asked and he simply shushed her. His hand went up to her shoulder, brushing her hair out of the way.

He went back down to her waist, close to untying the knot of her bathrobe but was interrupted by knocks on the door.

He groaned and went to get the door as Karina chuckled.

"What is it?" he asked when he saw Richard and Erick at the door. "Why you look mad bruh?" Richard asked and Christopher rolled his eyes.

"We wanted to see of you wanted to play video games with us and Joel. We went to Zabdi and well, he rejected," Erick explained. "Well, I'm rejecting too. Buenas noches," was all the Ecuadorian said and he shut the door.

Richard and Erick looked at each other, having the same thought. "Protection!" they both yelled and all they heard back was Christopher yelling, "Cállate!"

He got back inside and saw that Karina was still in her bathrobe as she was drying her hair with a towel.

He grabbed her elbow and pulled her into his chest, causing her to drop the towel. "Impatient now are we?" she chuckled.

"I can never be patient when it comes to you," he said and attacked her lips. He swiftly untied the knot on her bathrobe and she let it fall free off of her, leaving every inch of her body exposed.

Christopher gently pushed her onto the bed as he quickly took his sweatpants and boxers off before hovering over her, connecting their lips again.

He left kisses all over her body, marking his territory.

He entered his full length into her, moans filling the whole room.

Let's just say the plans for him to hit the couch, got cancelled.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

okay yeah i had to stop it there LMAOO no puedo lo siento 🤣😭

i feel very 😧🤪😳😩😝😮😶

okay bye keep voting