9| Natalia

NATALIA

We landed in Miami and I dropped my stuff at my apartment before heading to CNCO's office since for some reason I was called over as well.

When I entered, everyone was ready. "Oops, am I late? Sorry," I said as I took a seat next to Karina. "No it's okay. Plus your apartment is further away so it's understandable," Ali said to me with a smile which I returned.

"Okay so, Karina can't always be around for a bit since well, you wanna tell them Rina?" Clara said to Karina who nodded.

"I'll be managing my family business for a bit, until my brother comes back. But I'll still be around, just not as often," Karina explained and we all nodded.

"Look at you, businesswoman now," Richard teased and we laughed. "Well," Karina playfully flipped her hair and laughed.

"So for whenever she's not around, who's gonna take her place?" Christopher asked. "It's not really to take her place, it's just to fill in whenever she can't be around, so we were thinking maybe Natalia can," Clara answered him.

"If you want that is," Ali said to me. "Sure, I'd love to," I responded, smiling. "Hold up, you know fashion too?" Joel asked me and I nodded.

"Me and Rina both graduated and have a degree in fashion," I explained. "Don't worry, you'll be in good hands," Karina said and me and her laughed.

"They got the papers," Violetta teased as she dragged her 'r'. The meeting was basically just that so we all went our separate ways after.

I stood outside the entrance, about to order an Uber. "Natalia!" I heard someone call for me and I turned around to find Zabdiel. I smiled.

"You got a ride home?" he asked. "Well, I'm about to order an Uber," I shrugged. "No need for that, I'll drive you," he said.

"Oh, it's okay I can get an Uber-" he quickly cut me off. "I'm driving you, okay? Let's go," Zabdiel insisted, grabbing my hand and brought me to his car.

OMNISCIENT

Natalia got into the car next to Zabdiel who drove away from the office building.

"You wanna choose the music?" Zabdiel asked the girl next to him who nodded. She started to go through the music options and ended up playing 'Mi Mala' by Karol G, Mau y Ricky, Lali, Leslie Grace and Becky G.

"Ah, you've got taste," Zabdiel teased and Natalia chuckled. "Please, wouldn't be listening to you boys if I didn't," she winked as he smiled.

They finally reached her apartment complex. "Thanks," she thanked him. "You wanna come in for a drink or something?" Natalia offered.

"Sure," Zabdiel said and they both got out of the car. She led him to the elevator and luckily it was already open and vacant so they quickly hopped in. She pushed the button up to level 7 and the elevator went up.

Once the doors opened they walked to the and if the corridor and Natalia took her house key out. She opened the door and stepped inside, inviting Zabdiel in.

"Welcome to my humble home," she said. "It's nice," Zabdiel said with a smile. "Thank you, I tried," she said and chuckled softly.

"Whatchu want?" she asked as she entered the kitchen. "Anything would be fine," Zabdiel responded and watched the tv as he sat in the living room.

"Me then," Natalia muttered under her breath. "Que?" Zabdiel asked, pretending not to hear it. "Nothing," she quickly covered up. He chuckled to himself.

She came back with two cups of coffee and put them both on the coffee table as she sat next to Zabdiel.

He cleared his throat slightly and scooted closer to her. She looked at him, raising her eyebrows. "I suddenly don't want coffee," he smirked.

 "I suddenly don't want coffee," he smirked

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

AHAH 😗 Dimelomami here ya go

anyways, didn't got the guts to elaborate HAHAHAHAH GIMME TIME TO GET TO THAT maybe karina and chris first-

okay bye before i end up spoiling the whole book