"I've hooked up with guys before you. I've been attracted to men and I just never liked to explore that part of me.  And I really like you so I want to try this." I tell him. He looked unsure so I leaned over and placed a small peck on his lips.

He breaks out a wide smile before sighing.

"You've convinced me." He chuckles making smile as he grabs both sides of my face and pulls me in for a sweet kiss.

"Prepare for the best day ever."

.

.

.

"How do we tell his mother that his teacher was planning to kidnap her son while he was still a student at riverside?" Gary asks loosening his tie and sinking down into his chair staring at the phone unsure of his next move.

Bora who was sitting in yoga pants and a pullover shook her head.

"There's no easy way to." She says and they both sigh. Gary looks up and sees his amazing partner who annoys him to know end and does the one thing he dreaded.

"Can you help me?" He asks and it takes Bora by surprise. No way was Gary sanders asking me for help she thought. She knew that he was just afraid of delivering the bad news.

"Yea- yeah no problem. I can tell her." She tells Gary. He sighs in relief knowing his partner always had his back.

"I'm gonna take this information to the news station. I should be back in 30." He tells her and grabs the file to make copies.

Bora the secretly took the case files and looked through Louis and Zayns statements again to figure out some loopholes she had.

She cared about her partner and wanting him to prosper and wanted to help him out by making sure he was prosecuting the right person.

She looks through to the detail where Zayn and Louis said they seen Harry and Niall walking together with the attached passports with fake names.

Gary is convinced Harry is forcing Niall to do these things but in reality she thinks Niall is in on it. She thinks Harry wasn't the only culprit in Ammiel Keatons murder.

It didn't make sense. What motive did they have to kill Ammiel and no one else. It was known that there was a full on brawl. So why just Ammiel?

She had a theory. The boys say they went to terrorize bates lane and must've started trashing the mansion. Niall is the one who tried to stop it which caused the brawl to start and they attacked Niall. Harry came outside to settle the noise protecting his property and shot Ammiel to protect Niall from being severely hurt.

She doesn't believe it was a murder. She believes it was self defense.

She believes the boys are on the run because no one believed them.

All she had to figure out was why did Harry want to kidnap Niall. She picked up the evidence bag with the book inside and decided to spend the night reading it.

Meanwhile Gary had the same theory looking at the security footage at the Styles home in Napa of Niall and Harry in the pool playing around and seeing he didn't seem held captive.

.

.

.

"Niall I promise you won't fall off the edge. It's just an illusion for aesthetic. St- stop screaming!" Harry grunts from the outside of the pool as I him kept screaming holding onto the glass side of the pool as water fell into the ocean underneath us.

Bates Lane || Narry AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें