Chapter 15

"Boss! The girl's not home."

Three men rushed to their leader and lowered their head at the bad news they've brought.

"She what?" He clenched his wine glass.

"T-the door of their home wasclocked so we broke it open...She's not there."

Their leader screamed and stood up; The wine glass was thrown mercilessly over the wall.

"Bring him." He growled.

The three men nodded and immediately rushed out of the room, heading upstairs towards the room where Yeonjun is locked up.

"Hey! Wake up."

They kicked his shoulders and ribs as he laid on the floor; almost dead. Yeonjun coughed out blood and looked up, smirking.

"H-hello." Yeonjun muttered.

"Where's your sister?"

"W-what? I thought you have her?" Yeonjun acted innocent.

"Don't play jokes on us. Where is she?"

"W-what do you mean? She's...lost?" Yeonjun pretended to cry.

They stared at the poor boy on the ground whose tears stained his cheeks as he cried endlessly.

"M-my sister is lost!? Where is she?...No..."

No one knew what to do. They were all convinced that the boy doesn't know where his own sister is so they decided to bring him to their boss.

...

"My brother isn't calling!" Hyejin huffed.

"Maybe he's busy." Haerin sighed. "He'll call you later."

Hyejin paced on Haerin's room, wanting to call her brother but her pride ate her up. Suddenly, the door bursted open, revealing Haechan with a frown on his face.

"My turn."

Haechan whined, gently pushing Hyejin out of the room and snuggled with Haerin on her bed.

Hyejin sighed and closed the door after nodding at Haerin who gave her a soft smile.

Hyejin took a good look at her surroundings while walking back at the other side of the mansion.

She was about to walk into her room but she stopped once she saw Jeno who struggled to carry seven glasses.

Hyejin gulped and thought about helping him but their awkwardness made it hard for her.

She remembered their kiss last night and she couldn't have the urge to face him; same with Jeno.

Besides, it was her first kiss.

"You can do this." Hyejin inhaled.

She slowly walked towards Jeno's direction, her heart beating rapidly fast as she poked his shoulder lightly.

"Um...Do you need help?" She lowered her head.

"No."

Jeno walked away while holding four glasses, the other three was left on the counter.

Hyejin sighed and grabbed the glasses, two in one hand and one in the other. She quickly followed Jeno and placed the glasses on where Jeno placed them.

"What the- I told you I don't n-"

"You're welcome." Hyejin walked away.

Jeno stood there while staring at her disappearing back. The other members except for Haechan and his girlfriend took one glass each, making Jeno clear his throat.

"Why are there seven?" Chenle asked.

"Haechan and Haerin." Jeno stated in a 'duh-tone.'

"How about Hyejin?" Jaemin asked.

"Tsk. Then go make her one." Jeno grunted.

"Gladly."

Jaemin walked away while holding his unused glass of juice with a piece of bread on his other hand, heading towards Hyejin's room.

"Wha-I made that for you guys and Jaemin just gave it to her?" Jeno growled.

"Well, apart from Haerin, Jaemin's the closest to her." Renjun chewed his bread.

"Don't eat my bread." Jisung pouted.

Jeno scoffed and aggressively bit his bread as he stared at Jaemin who walked towards them with his empty hands.

"She likes it." Jaemin smiled.

...