Chapter8

"Where is she!?"

Yeonjun punched his sister's bedroom wall when he found no sight of her.

He kept on calling her countless times until he realized that she left her phone on her bed.

He paced all over their house but he found no one. He was anxious and his wounds stung because of the sweat that flowed unto it.

"What if my boss got her?"

Yeonjun rushed out of the house and headed towards the same building where he got beaten.

As he got inside, he immediately held the collar of the first man he saw and pushed him against the wall.

"Where is she!?"

"What the fuck!? Get off me!"

"Where's my sister!?"

"Oi oi, stop that little one."

A total of three men separated them together while Yeonjun glared at the same guy.

"Tsk. Why? Can't find the man?"

"Bring me back my sister!"

"She's not here."

"You're lying!"

Yeonjun punched the man and tackled him on the floor. He started to choke him, alerting the other men.

"Hey!"

The men punched Yeonjun many times and kicked his ribs until a voice stopped them.

"Sir!"

They all bowed except for the boy who laid on the floor while holding his stomach.

"Who disturbed my sleep?"

They all lowered their heads but Yeonjun tried his best to stand up and walk near him.

"W-where's...my s-sister." His voice cracked.

"Little boy, what's with the look?" He smirked. "I'll get her whenever i want. So give me back the man and I won't lay a finger on her."

"If you kill my sister, I'll kill you!" He growled.

"Aw~ I'm so scared." He laughed.

He left and his men followed him while Yeonjun cried as he kneeled on the ground.

"I'm so sorry Hyejin."

...

"Can i go home? Please?" Hyejin begged Haerin.

"Don't ask me. I would love to set you free but that guy there does not."

Haerin pouted her lips on Jeno's direction who had his eyebrows knitted while looking at them both.

Hyejin gulped as she remembered the words he said to her last night.

She was still confused on how he would 'make her feel what he felt' and that made her anxious all night.

"Will he rape me?" She whispered to Haerin.

Haerin and Hyejin got closer since they slept together last night to make sure Jeno won't do something while she's asleep.

"No, silly." Haerin laughed. "He's a gentleman when it comes to girls."

"You call that gentleman? He almost killed me last night."

"Well, it's also my first time to see him acting like that towards a girl."

Hyejin stared at Jeno whose eyes were burning in anger while staring back at her.

"I'll just give his wallet back and compensate for the money. Then I'm out of my way." She gripped the pillow tightly.

"Tell him, not me."

Hyejin hesitated to come near him since his eyes were too scary but she knew that her brother would be worried if she won't be home.

She groaned and stood up while clutching the pillow tightly to hide her small body.

"U-um..."

"Speak."

"Can I go home?" She pleaded.

"No." Jeno kept his face blank.

"I'll give you back your wallet and all of your money."

"I don't. need. that. wallet." Jeno growled. "And you're not coming home."

Hyejin exhaled deeply and cursed him on her mind before coming back to sit beside Haerin who gave her a sad smile.

"I want to kill you so bad." Jeno whispered.

"But i want to play longer."

...