Part 3, Chapter 27- Bribery will get you nowhere apparently

On the day of the final quidditch match, Draco comes bursting into my dorm at six o'clock in the morning. Which only makes Miriam, Henrietta, and Clarissa scream in horror because technically he's not supposed to be in here.

"Violet! Why aren't you awake yet? Hurry up!" Draco shouts. He comes running over to my bed and throws himself on top of me.

I groan and open one eye to look at him, "I'm not on the team! I don't have to get up for another hour." I grumble.

Draco sits up and hits me with a spare pillow off of my bed, "Can you just please get up?" He then leaves my room, apologising to the other girls. Emma throws her pillow across the room aiming for Draco's head as he leaves.

I get up and stretch out my back before putting on jeans and my brightest green blouse I own. I also put on a really adorable pair of black heels that Aunt Narcissa bought for my birthday last year. Ever since third year I started to dress a lot more posh and professional, basing my look after my aunt and the other rich, old families that we associate ourselves with.

I grab my coat and scarf so I don't have to come back in my room for it later and try my hardest to leave the room as silent as possible, my heels softly clicking on the stone floor. The rest of the quidditch team is shuffling around the common room talking to each other and getting ready for the big game. All except Draco who is sitting alone in the middle of the stone floor cross legged.

"The hell are you doing down there Dray?" I say walking over to him and standing above him.

Draco looks up at me, "You look like mother when you look at me like that."

I laugh and sit down on the floor beside him. "Why am I up this early? What's up?"

"Just nervous is all. Last game of the year, if we win we win the house cup. And Potters never missed a single snitch. Except for the dementor incident but that was a special case."

I nod a few times before talking, "You're a fantastic flyer Draco. The best seeker we've had on the team in years."

Draco laughs to himself, "You'll be cheering for us today right?" He says after a minute of silence.

"Course I will what kind of question is that?"

He shrugs, "Weasleys on the other team. And you like him more than me so..."

I hit Draco's arm softly, "In no way shape or form do I like him more than you. Draco you're my cousin... You're my brother."

Draco's face breaks into a smile that he tries very hard to hide. He nudges me with his shoulder a bit, "Fuck off." He says.

I rest my head on his shoulder, "Love you too asshat."

We sit like that till Flint comes over and clears his throat, "Malfoy, lets go. We have a game to win."

Draco and I stand up from the floor. "Go catch that snitch or else we are going to have some serious problems alright?" I say to Draco jokingly. Draco nods and heads out of the common room. I grab a hold of Flints arm before he has the chance to follow. "If Draco fucks up, if he doesn't catch the snitch. I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth about it alright?" I whisper into his ear.

Flint laughs a very ugly laugh, "You know one of these days your going to have to let Draco fight his own battles."

I tighten my grip on his bicep, "I'll make you wish that you were never born you hear me?" I look into Marcus' eyes and we stand like that, staring at each other for what feels like forever before he pulls his arm away from me and marches out of the common room.

"What in the sexual tension was that?" Walter says from behind me. I spin around and my big oaf of a friend Walter is standing at the entrance to the boys dorms.

"I swear to merlin if that bastard even thinks about talking down to Draco I'll floss my teeth with his intestines." I snap.

"Seriously? I just woke up." Emma says from the other side of the room. The three of us all kind of look at each other before bursting into laughter. Emma and Walter both go back in their rooms to get changed before we all head out to an early breakfast.

The three of us get to the great hall the same time the Gryffindor team plus Lee gets there. Walter goes over to Lee and kisses his forehead and they start talking about god knows what. Emma nods at Fred, then nods at Oliver before she goes into the great hall. George nods at his team and they all file into the hall leaving George and I alone.

"Ready for the big day?" I ask him. He comes over to me and puts his hands on my hips, I rest my wrists on his shoulders out of habit.

"We're gonna win the cup or it's the last thing we do. Literally, Oliver will kill us all if Draco even touches the snitch with his finger tips." George says.

I step up to my tippy toes and kiss his forehead softly. "I love you but I really want Slytherin to win. Draco needs this."

"I love you, but I really want Gryffindor to win. I can't deal with Oliver if we lose. He'd probably take an eighth year just to get the chance again."

"Yeah... but maybe you could throw the game and let Slytherin take the cup so that Draco has something to be happy about for a while." I moves my hand very slowly down George's chest and place a kiss on his jawline in my attempts to persuade him to let Slytherin win.

Of course it doesn't work though because George Weasley loves quidditch and he plays fair and takes pride in that. Instead of saying anything he just kisses my forehead and ruffles my hair before heading into the great hall with the rest of his team.

Emma, Walter and I end up sitting on the far end of the Slytherin table, away from the team so they can talk strategy before the game. Slowly but surely the rest of the school starts to file into the hall for breakfast. Nearly every student but the Slytherins have red and gold face paint on. You have to admit, the fact that the entire school hates Slytherin for no real reason is pretty impressive.

"At least its not freezing cold outside." Emma says cheerily.

"Or raining. The suns a bit bright though which will make it harder on the players eyes." Wally adds. He looks at me and he can tell that I'm nervous for Draco. "Makes it easier for the seekers though, the snitch reflects sunlight." He adds, in his attempt to make me feel better.