70.|Traitor|

Aria's pov:

I don't know how many hours passed by but the room is now getting dark.

It feels like an eternity.

"Mommy when we go?'' Allesandra asked.

"Soon baby, soon. Dada will come soon my love." I kissed her forehead.

"Mommy is here.I love you." I caressed her forehead.

"I love you too, mommy." She said and cuddled closer to me.

It's so cold in here that i could feel it in my bones.

And me wearing only a camisole and jeans is not helping at all.

I started to shiver and my teeth started to chatter.

"Mommy, cold?" Allesandra looked at me with questioning eyes.

"I am fine baby." I said in a quivering voice.

"Oh god!" I moaned in pain as my muscles started to ache.

I heard some sounds from the outside but was too drained to even get bothered about it.

My eyes were just about to close when i felt someone shaking me and heard faint voice.

"Hey open your eyes." I felt that person tapping my cheeks.

"Huh?" I said wearily and with a blurry vision.

"Open your eyes." That voice repeated.

"Oh shit, please don't lose conciousness. Aria, wake up."

I tried to open my eyes, and i saw an extremely worried looking Allesandro.

"Allesandro!" I whispered

"Thank god, you're okay. We need to get out of here quickly."

I tried getting up but ended up losing my balance. Thank goodness, Allesandro reached for me before i ended up on the floor.

"God! You are so cold." He said and helped to stand back before removing sweatshirt and helping me to put it on.

He held me by my waist to help me walk and with the other hand he held Allesandra.

As i steped out of that room, i saw two badly bruised and knocked out men on the floor.

"Let's go." Allesandro said impatiently as i had stopped in my tracks.

I walked trying to match his pace through the same moldy and dusty patth that i was dragged to that was lighted up with some old broken bulbs and it was constantly flikering.

After what seemed like ages of walking i finally saw the way out and god help me, when i saw the driveway, i kid you not, i seemed to be a mile long.

My feet are on the verge to give up on me and the way out of here seems never ending.

I took some courage and started to walk.

A loud bang made us stop abruptly.

We turned around to see Filipo, and who i think might be Eleonara with like a big ass group of men all holding guns towards us.

Jeez can't they put their gun down??

We are human only not some fucking Aliens or something.

This time they brought all of us, meaning me, my husband and my daughter to the same basement.

And mind you this time they tied us down.

"Everything will be fine." Allesandro looked at me with promising eyes.

"I don't fear of anything or anyone as long as you are here. I know you would not let any harm come to us.

I looked besides me and saw Allesandra passed out. We had to convince her that we are only playing a game where dada has to figure out a way to remove the ropes around him. This way she won't stress herself out.

The door made a squeaking sound as someone opened it slowly from the other side.

I rolled my eyes as i saw one of Filipos man.

The man approched us and went behind Allesandro's chair.

He started undoing his rope.

What is he doing? I wondered.

Allesandro got up as all of the ropes got untied and turned to that man.

"Thank you, Dave." He shook his hand.

"What the hell?" I asked.

Allesandro looked at me, smiled sexily and winked at me.

He undid my ropes as well as sandra's.

"Sandro what?" I let my words trailed off.

"I love you." He said as he kissed the side of my head.

"So i see we have a traitor here!" Someone said.

I lifted my head to see that same woman from earlier.

"Eleonara." Allesandro said through gritted teeth.

Oh!

So she is Eleonara!

I hate to say this but this woman is gorgeous.

Golden blonde hair, fair skin with that natural tan that people with italian genes have, green emrald eyes, that face structure tho! Tall, and she has a victoria secret model's body.

I am the polar opposite of her. I laughed inwardly. I don't know why.

But she has that not so good aura surrounding her and a facial expression that screams 'bitchy'.

"So she is that slu- opps i mean wife of yours."

I chuckled lightly as i found it funny how she is the one who desperately wants to fuck my husband and calls me a slut.

But i composed myself quickly.

She came in front of me and eyed me from top to bottom then again to the top.

I raised my eyebrow and curled my lips up.

The daughter is as creepy as the father.

"So this is the one who you are so madly in love with." She said while air qupting the world love.

"I mean what did you find in her?" She asked and started walking around as if she was a teacher.

"Shut the fuck up Eleonara." Allesandro snapped.

She walked to Allesandra and i rushed there.

She was about to touch her when i held her hand back.

"Touch her, i'll break your arm." I threatened lowly.

"Hmpth." She removed her hands and now went to Allesandro.

"Why you are so obssessed with her huh? I mean look at her." She said while eyeing me in disgust.

"Eleonara, i am telling you once again. Shut the fuck up." Allesandro warned her.