47.| The new prince|

Three chapters, including this one will highlight a little bit of Anna and luca's story.

Aria's pov:

Weeks later we're traveling to italy once again as Giorgia has given birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Anna, Neelam, Sebastian, Luca, Allesandro and I are in the Moretti private jet.

Me and Allesandro are playing chess and Mr Moretti is sulking as he has lost 3 times already.

Neelam and sebastian are hardcore flirting and being extra touchy touchy, they seem to be on the verge of ripping each other's clothes and give all of us a live porn show.

Anna is on her laptop doing some work.

Luca is just playing some game.

"Yess!! I won!" Allesandro yelled as he throw a fist in the air.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Once! Another match?" I challenged.

"Are you provocating me?" He asked.

"Yup, totally doing that." I shrugged as i replaced the chess pieces back.

"Fine. I will win this time. Again." He accepted the challenge.

After a few hours of playing, he got bored as he was losing constantly so he grabbed his laptop to get some work done.

I took the seat across Anna, who was watching the view through the window.

"Anna?" I called her out.

She got out of her daze and said "Hey baby."

Her voice was not as enthusiastic as usual though.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I need a hug." She said in a sad voice.

I smiled at her and opened my arms.

She smiled sadly, sat on my lap and hugged me.

"I love you." She said.

"I know, it is the only sensible thing you have done in your life." I said.

"Shut up." She said and hugged me tighter as she laughed.

I know that something is wrong between her and Luca.

Each time she and Luca are under the same roof, her mood changes to a foul one.

I wished that she opened up with us but i don't want to force her either as i know when she will finish fighting with herself she will tell us eventually.

She got back in her seat and said "I needed that."

"I know and as always i am the best." I said as i flipped my hair.

She laughed as she shook her head.

"Where is Neelam?" She asked.

"In the room, screwing Sebastian's brain out." I laughed and she joined me.

After a few hours, we landed in italy and we the cars were already waiting at the airport.

We were driven to Giorgia and Nathan's Mansion.

Wow! It is beautiful!

It is really modern and painted white.

We met Giorgia and Nathan, congratulated them and they brought us to meet the new prince.

"Oh my goodness, how cute are you." I cooed at the baby as he was sleeping peacefully in his crib.

"So what is our prince's name?" Luca asked.