16.|The Date|

Aria's pov:

The next morning i woke up a little more late than usual, knowing that i won't be going to the office today.

I showered and put on a top and jeans.

I decided to get a haircut as i had really bad split ends.

I went and got a haircut, my even hair is now in layers, but i kept the length as i am not ready to cut my long hair. It took me years to grow it.

When i got back home, i went into my closet deciding upon what to wear later.

Uggghhh!! I literally have nothing to wear.

Bitch you went shopping last week.

For real, but nothing seems good on me.

I wanna cry. I don't want to look bad on our first date.

Or maybe second but that did not count as a date or did it?

Arrgghh! I am going to be insane. I'm losing my mind.

I went back to my closet to search for an outfit but guess what? I found Nothing.

I got out of the closet, sulking.

I decided to call Neelam.

"Neelam..." i faked a cry.

"Bitch you know i am working right and why didn't you come to the office today." She said with sassiness.

"Neelam, i have a date later with Allesandro and i literally have nothing to wear." I complained.

"Hmmmm, hey you remember the dress you bought for last year New year's Eve party but you didn't go what about it." She asked.

"Oh that dress but i don't think i'll fit into it." I whined.

"Hoe just shut up and try it on if it does not fit then you call me i have work to do!" She said in annoyance.

I took the dress out. It was a beautiful peach coloured bodycon dress. It had flower patters on it, with spaghetti sraps with a deep v-neck.

I tried it on and it fit perfectly.

Finally, thank god i found a dress or thank Neelam.

I send a her a 'love you bitch👻' text and decided on which shoes to go with it. I chose a nude ankle strap heels.

Having time, i continued my binge watch of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

A few hours later i checked the time and it was 17 35.

I decided to shower and get ready.

I blow dried my hair and styled it in soft curls. I put on some bb cream, blush, mascara, and lipstick.

I put on my dress and literally fought with it for about fifteen minutes to be able to zip up my dress, honestly, living alone at times suck.

After finally zipping it up i put on my shoes and decided on my accesories.

I added my watch, a simple layered gold necklace and some simple gold studs earing.

I sprayed some perfume and put my phone, creditcard, small perfume, lipstick and some tissues in my clutch.

At the same time, there was a knock on the door. I checked the time and it was already 7.

I went to open the door and to my suprise, it wasn't Allesandro at the door.

There was a man probably in his mid forties wearing a black suit at my door.

"Yes?" I questioned.