15. |He's back|

A/N

Hey!! Just a quick question, basically I wanted to have a schedule for my updates. Do you want daily updates with one or two chapters or three times a week?

Happy reading💕

Please vote and comment

Aria's pov:

The week passed by really slowly. Allesandro's absence for some reason made me upset.

Neelam tried her best to uplift my mood.

When she was around, my mind was diverted from Allesandro. She really helped me to go through the week.

It is funny how i had a crush on him like two weeks ago and how destiny made us meet and we instantly clicked. Someone that i used to admire from afar now i miss him.

In the start i thought how weird it is that you've known a person for so long but as soon as he becomes a part of your life, your life becomes so different.

But i think when you find the right person, it is like its meant to happen you just forget your past and dream about your future.

He called me whenever he had free time and even if he is busy he always sends me a text. I remember two nights ago he called me and we kept talking for hours about everything, well except what is happening in the office.

In the office, the situation is the same as last time if i can say even worse the gossip of me and him flew around the office really quickly.

But each time, my self esteem decreased, i remembered the promise that i made to Allesandro and my confidence boosted up.

Tomorrow Allesandro is coming back. I can't wait to see him.

Speaking of him, he is calling me.

"Hi cara." He said, using the endearment to call me.

I blushed and muttered a 'hi'.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm fine what about you?" I told him.

"I'm good." He answered.

"At what time would your plane land." I asked him.

"Are you missing me?" He asked teasingly.

I blushed and said " Just come back."

"Do you want me come back?" He asked in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about? Obviously, i want you to be back." I said annoyed.

"So open the door!" He said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Open the door." He said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean? I swear-" i said while opening the door.

I was suprised by seeing Allesandro in his full glory.

I felt so much happiness when i saw him that i jumped and hugged him wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

After a while, he pulled away slightly and placed his hand on my shoulders and looked in my eyes.

"I missed you." He said.

I hugged him and placed my head on his chest.

"I missed you too." I said.

He said nothing but squeezed his arms more tightly around my waist. He snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and placed a light kiss there.

I inhaled his familiar cologne and sighed.

He broke the hug and asked me "won't you invite me inside?"

As i realised we are still at the door, i slapped my forehead and said.
"Oh! Stupid me, sorry, come in."

He let out a small laugh and entered.

"I must say you have great taste." He said while looking around my apartment.

"That i do." I said teasingly.

I went in the kitchen to make him some coffee. Suddenly, i felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around me.

"Obviously you do, afterall, i am your choice." He whispered in my ears cockily.

I blushed and asked him. " How did you came back earlier?"

I gave him his coffee and he took a sip.

"It's good. Just how i like it." I smiled.

Once during our phone conversations he told me that he likes his coffee really strong and black.

"So?" I asked.

"My work finished earlier then i decided to suprise you." He said.

We sat on the couch and i placed my head on his shoulder.

The room was filled with silence it was not an awkward silence but rather a comforting silence just enjoying each other company.

"Would you like dinner?" I asked him.

"Mmm hmm." He hummed in approval.

I got up and went in the kitchen, i decided on fried rice and orange chicken. I got all the ingredients out on the counter and washed all the vegetables.

"Need help?" Allesandro asked coming in the kitchen.

"It's okay i'll manage." I smiled at him.

"Please, i insist." He obliged.

"Fine help me with cutting the vegetables." I told him.

The way he was cutting the vegetables was as if he was like a proffesional chef.

"So what are you making?" He questioned.

"Fried rice and orange chicken."

Soon he took over and prepared the dishes himself.

I set the table up before we settled down and we digged in.

"Hmm, this is really good." I moaned in delight.

He chuckled.

"So how many more hidden talents do you have Mr Moretti?" I asked.

"You'll know gradually Miss brown." He said while smirking at me.

After we finished dinner, we watched the movie spy.

I had my head on his chest and his hands wrapped around my shoulder.

When the film ended, he said" I should get going."

"Okay." I told him.

"Hey would you go on a date with me?" He asked me.

I blushed and he chuckled.

"So i assume it is a yes." He said.

I nodded.

"Get ready by 7 p.m tomorrow. And also take a leave from the office." He said in a final tone.

"Bye." He said and kissed me on my cheeks.

I know by now i am as red as a tomato.

I bid him goodbye and went to sleep, trying to calm by racing heart and mind, from thinking about our date.

P.s I wanted to add their first kiss in this chapter but I wanted it to be slightly more special.🙈