39. |Becoming one|

Umm, I don't really know what to say but here is just a little warning there is some mature content and i don't know how to feel about this chapter,😬😬..... okay, i am out bye👋👋😇

Allesandro's pov:

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

I booked a room in one of the best resorts in bali.

"Like? I love it. Thank you for making my dream come true, husband." She said and hugged me.

"I would do anything to put a smile on your face. I love your smile." I said.

She got on her tip toes and kissed me.

She broke the kiss and said " I love you."

"I love you more." I said placed another kiss on her lips.

"It's nearly two p.m, you must be hungry?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'll just shower and then we will head down ok." I said.

"Ok."

I showered and changed into a white button down shirt and jeans.

I styled my hair and went out she was already waiting in the living area.

"Let's go." I said.

"Yeah."

We went at the restaurant and took a place at the table.

"So what do you want to have."

"Um- I don't know maybe the bbq chicken sandwich." She said pouting showing her confusion.

I chuckled and ordered two of the sandwich.

After eating we went back to the room.

She went to to take a shower and i served myself a whisky to relax myself from all of the events.

I went to the balcony and placed my elbow on the wooden railing enjoying the view and the drink.

Aria came, wrapped her hands around me and placed her head on my back.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked her.

"No." She muttered.

I finished my drink and placed the glass on the railing and turned to face her.

She was wearing a ivory colour lace and satin robe.

She was looking so tempting.

"Sandro."

"Hmm" I answered looking in her eyes.

"I love you." She said before pressing her lips against mine.

The kiss was not sweet and gentle, it was a kiss full of passion and desire, a sexual kiss. Our lips fitted against each other like two puzzle pieces. I held her against tightly against me and her hands roamed from my neck into my hair. While mine rested on her waist.