11.|Acceptance.|

There is a change in pov down

Aria's pov:

After a few moments, my mom finally picked up the call.

"Aria....oh Aria my baby." My mom squealed as soon as she picked up the phone.

How rude!! She didn't even say Hi.

"Hi. Mom." I said with sarcasm.

"Aria guess what happened??"she asked ignoring my sarcasm.

"What?" I asked.

"He agreed!!"

"Who and what?" I asked.

"Oh you idiot Mr Moretti's son. And now they are just wating for your answer.so?" My mom asked hoping for my aproval

"Mom! No, i can't." I decided to pull her legs. Anna slapped me on my thighs. I glared at her and then winked.

She muttered an inaudible "oh.put it on speaker."

I did as my mom said "what why but he seems a nice guy dear?"

"Mom if he is nice it doesn't mean that i should get married to him." I stated trying to hold in my laughter.

"Aria... why?"mom whined.

I tried to supress a laughter, she can be so childish sometimes.

"Mom he is my boss and just imagine if ever things do not work out in the future between us, it would be problematic to work together." I bit the inside of my cheeks to prevent my laughter to escape.

"Aria why do you have to look at the negative side of the situation why don't you look at the positive side. What if everything goes well??hmm."

"Please Ari... for me think about it."mom pleaded.

"Mom yes." I said .

"What yes you'll think about it?" I could imagine her sulking.

Unable to control my laughter i broke down laughing loudly with Anna joined in.

"Why are you laughing?" Mom sneered.

"Mom, yes i accept to marry him. I was just messing around." I said while laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! She accepted." I am pretty sure that she told either my brother or my sister-in-law. I could hear a squeal in the background confirming my doubt about my sister in law being there.

"Oh! I'm going to inform them byee!" She hung up the call without waiting for me to say bye atleast. My Mom's typical behaviour.

Allesandro's pov:

After dropping Aria at her place i drove back to my penthouse.

I couldn't stop myself to think about her.

Her chocolate brown eyes matching with her long hair. Her light olive skin tone. And most tempting of all were her curves she wasn't skinny like those models she was blessed with an beautiful hourglass body.

I really appreciated the way she put her insecurity in front of me. By asking me the reason of not choosing to marry a model or actress. I mean who expresses their insecurities to their stranger.

She seemed to be a genuine person. I really liked her and the way she try to hide her blush when i tease her intentionally.

I can say that she is not money minded either as she refused to have dinner with me as I am her boss. I have had women who work with me throw themselves at me. Aria respected and cherished her job.

I think i will accept to marry her. I know deciding your future upon only one meeting is kind of irrational but knowing my mom she will want an answer today itself.

I entered my penthouse and removed my tie and jacket and rolled my sleeves. Taking a beer from the fridge i turned the television on and put on some sport news.

Shortly after, my mom called me. I sighed knowing that she hasn't been sleeping waiting to call me as it would be pretty late right now in London.

"Hey mamma, aren't you sleeping?" I inquired knowing the obvious answer.

"Bambino!" She said her voice full of excitement.

"So what do you think of her?" She asked.

I remained silent as my thoughts drifted away to her. A smile made its way on my lips thinking about her.

"Aww! Are you thinking about her." I got back to reality as my mother said with admiration.

"Mama." I said firmly in atempt to stop her.

"What? Do not try to hide from me mister." She said.

"So what is your answer?" She continued.

"I like her." I said sheepishly.

"Finally! Grazie Dio. I'm going to call her mother in the morning." she exclaimed.

Knowing my mother i know its going to be really early in the morning.

"As soon as i will get her answer i'll inform you."

"Ok mamma take care." I told her.

"Ciao figilo." She finished the call.

The next day i woke up and my brother texted me to join him and one of my best friend Adam at the gym for a boxing session.

Great it seems that my sunday will be spent in the gym. At least it will advert my mind from the brown haired beauty and wondering about her answer.

After a few hours spent at the gym i checked my phone to see if my mother called me. But there was no miss call of her.

I got annoyed and put the phone back in my gym bag.

My blows on the punching bag were now with much greater force. As if i was getting rid of my frustration.

What?why am i getting angry its her life and her descision.

Maybe its because you've finally decided to move on after so long. And maybe you don't want to face rejection or do you really like her.

A voice told me in my head, choosing to ignore it i continued my boxing practice.

After i reached at my penthouse, i slumped on my couch.

I rubbed my temples i couldn't get her off my mind why!? I kept thinking about why she didn't answered yet. She might be thinking about the fact that i am her boss but i clearly told her to think otherwise god i really need to stop!!

I went to take a shower while showering i heard my phone ringing.

After showering, i got out and checked my phone to see my mom calling me back again.

"Allesandro where were you, i was calling you." Mom lashed out.

"Mama calm down, i was taking a shower." I told her.

"Ok, forget about everything she said yes." She said excitedly.

"Oh ok." I said in a voice void of any emotion.

In reality i was really happy.

"Oh cut the Mr no nonsense crap. I know you are happy." She told me.

I smiled and told her in a jolly voice." Ciao mamma."

"Ciao bambino have sweet dreams about Aria." She laughed and ended call.

An non budging smile was on my lips finally after getting a positive answer.

A/N

Please vote and comment❤❤ what do you think of the story so far?