road trips

words: 343
age for this chapter: 13

『••✎••』

jin thought it'll be a great idea to go on a road trip to bond with each other since he thinks everyone spends to much time inside spending time on their devices instead of socializing with each other.

everyone disagreed with him but jin wasn't gonna take no for an answer. so here we are, sitting in the car driving somewhere.

"move your legs!"

"no piss off"

"don't fucking swear!"

"oi! be quiet. i'm trying to read."

"shut up."

"..."

it was very noisy. everyone woke up early to go on a road trip that jin planned which made everyone very moody. it seemed like jin was the only one wide awake since he is the one driving.

"i think i finished my snacks..."

"it's only been 10 minutes!"

"oh"

jin sighed, this wasn't what he was expecting. he expected it to be more quieter where they'll get along for one day before going back to bickering with each other but no. they had other plans.

"jin! tell jungkook to put his music quieter!"

"wait, i think i need to pee."

"i'm hungry."

"are we there yet?"

"jin, stop at [insert favorite fast food place] please."

'deep breathe. take a deep breathe.' jin thought. it can't be this bad for the whole trip. few minutes after it seemed like everyone has quieten down which jin could finally have the time to relax for a-bit.

they've drove for another hour or so and no one seems to be arguing yet. it just seemed so peaceful and qui-

"your feet smells."

"no they don't."

"turn your music down!"

"trying to sleep here"

"well go to sleep then."

and so the bickering starts again. he jinxed the silence. bless whoever gets married to them in the future.

noises began filling up the car where jin felt that his ears are becoming death.

'come on jin. this was your idea. no backing up now. just another 3 hours to go. wait... 3 hours?!'

what this chapter used to be: "pancakes"