pov of a army

age: 13
words for this chapter: 410

for this chapter, bts is famous.
jimin looked cute there ^-^

『••✎••』

it's been a few months ever since your brothers has gone off for a world tour. it would be a lie saying that you don't miss them. the house is quiet and peaceful for a change but you miss the chaos of it when they were around.

you have gotten your hands on a ticket on their world tour in LA. (always everywhere but the uk:/ ).

you were currently staying at a hotel nearby the stadium where they are going to perform.

「ꨄ」

you never imagined this.

it was so beautiful. the army bombs everyone had lighting up in different colors. it's like a colourful sea. if you weren't part of family and was an army. you would always want to witness this. you'd attend every concert they have even if it leaves you with an empty wallet.

you seen how expensive it was the more closer to the stage, which was around bloody a thousand pounds.

seeing every army getting along with each other, singing along with bts made you all feel like a big family. something that you'd cherish forever.

what annoyed you most was when people shoved their big ass signs right in front of your phone. like hello ?? i'm trying to record a moment here ?? but all forgiven...

「ꨄ」

the concert was starting to end. you didn't want to leave. you wanted this moment to last forever. bts conversing with their fans. you knew deep inside that bts cared a lot for their fans.

on the way out of the stadium a few army's recognised you from the mask and a beanie you were wearing. you thought it was cute they asked permission if they could take a photo with you. however you didn't want to cause chaos as once words spread everyone would come sauntering to you. so after a few pictures you dipped to the hotel nearby where you were staying.

the kim family

y/n
*send attachments of video taken today*

jungkook:
YOU WERE AT OUR CONCERT TODAY ??

y/n:
yes 🤭.
enjoyed it thou.
good job

jin:
where are you ?
i'll come pick you up

hoseok:
Y/NNNNNNN

y/n:
i'm fine, i'm staying in a hotel near the stadium.
you guys should rest
i'll see you all tomorrow :<

jin:
alright
stay safe , don't open the door to any strangers
eat well.
goodnight.
*❤️ by y/n*