caught

words:662
age for this chapter:14

before you guys read this chapter, it does kind of talk on about self harm

before you guys read this chapter, it does kind of talk on about self harm. if you aren't comfortable please skip this chapter. i'm not the best at writing these types of scenarios but i'll try.

also i'm sorry for not posting in so long !

『••✎••』

"don't you think she's abit too quiet?" jungkook suggested, "she's been quiet all the way home today too".

taehyung thought for a moment before agreeing. "yeah she's way too quiet for my liking" he replied.

normally you were a loud mouth and would never stop speaking but nowadays you were unusually quiet which was a-bit weird. it kind of creeped them out.

y/n who is never quiet quiet?

something was definitely up. adding onto the fact, you rarely even come out of your room anymore minus the part when you come out for dinner etc. apart from that your just in your room, doing what exactly?

that was what jungkook and taehyung wanted to find out not because they are some nosey bunch, but because they were generally worried about you.

quickly sneaking up the stairs they pressed their ears onto the door to listen to anything that was going on in your room.

it was silence but with a few sobs here and there. quietly, jungkook turned the door handle while putting his finger on his lip to signal taehyung to be quiet.

making a small gap, before sticking their eye in the gap to see what you were up to. what they saw shocked them to say at-least. never did they think you would of done it at such a young age.

you sitting on the bed with a razor in your hand, fresh cuts were painted onto your arm. the old ones faded into scars. slowly blood slithered down your arm and dripping onto the bed, mixing with the dried salty tears that has stained your bedsheets but that was the least of their worries.

feeling the need to comfort you, jungkook and taehyung let themselves to be seen. you let out a small gasp before stuffing the razor under your pillow while pulling down your sleeve hastily.

"...yo, why are you in my room?" you said trying to change the subject not knowing if they saw or not.

"you know, you don't need to hide from us no more. we already know. we've seen." taehyung said softly before showing you a big smile indicating that he wasn't mad.

there was absolute no reason why they both should be mad at you. even if they don't know the case of it, they know better then just yelling at you to stop. who's going to stop after you just casually yelling at them to stop?

" stop cutting ,,
" okay ,,

done problem solved but that wasn't the reason here.

"i... i uhm" you started to mumble.

"shhh" jungkook said before wrapping his arms around you bringing you into a big hug, "tell us when your ready. we aren't going to force an answer out of you."

you let out a small sigh before snuggling into jungkooks chest before muttering a small "thank you" to show how greatful you are to them.

"we also haven't told the rest of your brothers. it's up to you when you want to tell them but if your uncomfortable then it can just stay between us" taehyung said before cupping your hands with his.

giving him a small smile you understood about his worries.

"i know i can't promise this, but i'll try my best to stop. it gets so addicting that once i do it i cant sto-" you ranted before getting cut off.

"hush now ! we are all here to help you. you understand? i will best anyone up for you, understood? no matter what okay? don't force yourself to do anything your not comfortable with okay?" he said.

"understood, thank you very much both of you" you whispered.

"always"