part 16

You guys actually have no idea how much your comments mean to me. Those of you who take a few seconds to leave a comment literally make my whole ass day. (please don't stop i love you)

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!

Also happy birthday to @louehhoioii , this one's for you <3. My birthday was yesterday, we're basically birthday twins :))

This chapter features an imaginary episode from the James Corden show. I made it a bit similar to the real one, using the Jonas Brothers episode for inspiration, but I basically created the episode, so it's pretty different from his standard ones.

Another warning: Harry and Louis' relationship gets REALLY TOXIC due to their past trauma, in case you didn't already notice! If that triggers you, then please read carefully! 

"Welcome back to the Late Late Show with James Corden!" James boomed to his audience, which was almost a frightening sight to look at. 

Crazed fangirls were holding posters, screaming the names of various One Direction members, some sobbing, others already on the floor, overcome with emotion. 

"As I speak, One Direction is getting kidnapped, from their respective hotel rooms. In this episode, we're going to combine their kidnapping with an escape room!"

The crowd screamed once more.

"Once the boys learn to set aside their differences, work together, and successfully make it out of the room, they will be led to THIS. VERY. STAGE!" 

The fangirls went wild, unable to believe they would see their idols in a matter of hours. 

"Now, girls, I will be right back. As you can see here," the screen lit up, with the video of a dark room. There were five chairs tied together, each of the members in one chair, their backs facing each other. There was a black sack on each of their heads, their hands duct-taped to the back of their chairs.

"This is a livestream of the boys!" James announced, struggling to make himself heard over the screams. "I will go down their myself, explain the rules, and be right back!"

James disappeared backstage as the roar of the audience filled the room. 

He descended down a flight of stairs and reached the room he was keeping the boys "hostage."

"Alright," he said, entering the room and closing the door. "The livestream has already started, but it's on mute for now. I'm going to unmute on the count of three, alright?"

The boys nodded, because there was nothing else they could really do. They had gone over the script, which actually included a lot of improvising. Most of the episode would be unscripted. 

"One, two, three!" James said, and the livestream was unmuted. 

"Well, well, well," James said, immediately getting into character. He snatched the bags off their head roughly. 

They all squinted. 

"You all know why you're here," James continued, twirling a piece of Harry's hair around his finger. "It's time for you guys to work your shit out,"

"But how a-" Zayn started. 

"Quiet!" James yelled. He grabbed a bucket of water from the table and splashed it onto them, making them hiss in protest. 

Louis blinked the water out of his eyes, coughing and sputtering. 

"This is what's going to happen," James declared. "You will be put into two separate escape rooms, one with two people and one with three. Once you boys open those rooms, you will be led to a joint room, which you also have to escape,"