part 11

Do you guys want Ziam scenes/smut or should I just stick to the Larry storyline? I'll leave it up to you guys LMAO so just lmk in the comments!

Also, major shit goes down in this chapter ;). 

Louis and Niall were hanging out in Louis' room when he suddenly felt his phone go off. 

"Hold on," he said to Niall, pulling his phone out of his pocket. It was a text from Briana. 

Hey, I dropped Freddie off at that address you gave me like an hour ago. 

Louis' heart dropped. A fucking hour ago? What the fuck? 

Wtf?? An hour ago? And you're telling me now? 

He didn't even wait for her response. His heart was pounding. He grabbed his jacket and put his shoes on, trying not to hyperventilate. 

"Woah, what the fuck happened?" Niall asked, his mouth full of chips. 

"I have to go. Fuck, I have to go!" Louis opened the door and sprinted to the elevator, anxiously tapping his foot all the way down. 

The elevator's doors opened, and Louis ran out, running his hand through his hair worriedly. He was breathing hard. He would yell at Briana later. 

Right now, he had to find his son. 

He hurried over to reception, panting. "Have you seen like a small, blonde child? He was dropped off around an hour ago," Panic crept into his voice. 

The lady looked up lazily. "The last I saw him, he was with Mr. Styles," 

"Wha-" He leaned away from the desk. What the fuck was Harry doing with him? 

If Harry had hurt him...

He looked around frantically, then saw Harry holding Freddie's hand by the stairs. 

"Shit," he whispered under his breath, and jogged over to the stairs. He stopped before getting there, however, after hearing Harry's voice. 

He hid behind the wall. 

"Are you sure you don't wanna take the elevator?" Harry asked Freddie. "We can get to your dad faster that way,"

Freddie shook his head. "I wanna take the stairs," 

"Alright," Harry said softly, tightening his grip on Freddie's small hand. 

"Will you carry me?" Freddie asked, looking up at Harry. 

"Y-you want me to carry you? All the way up?" 

Freddie nodded, and Louis held his breath. He didn't know why he was basically spying on them, but he couldn't seem to stop. 

"O-okay," Harry agreed, sliding his hands under Freddie's armpits and lifting him up. Freddie giggled and wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders. 

"You look just like him," Harry whispered, but Louis heard it. He closed his eyes and leaned against the wall, his heart thudding. 

He remembered how Harry and him had talked about having kids together someday. Where one day, when they were free from the contract, they would live in a big house in L.A. 

They would adopt two kids, one boy and one girl. 

He remembered how him and Harry would curl up on the couch and look at the houses on Redfin. 

They would talk about having a bedroom with the view of the sunset and the palm trees. 

They would talk about reading their kids a bedtime story and putting them to sleep.