"Hes proberlt at the bottom of the lake by now." She gave off a smirk and all the guy did was say okay and thanked Mariana with $700" and that was it.

----skip drive-----

"NIALL" I yelled as soon as we got home and down he came along with Austin and Louis.

"What do you want?" He was like still half a sleep.

"Mariana got shot in the shoulder and well she kind needs help with that." All of sudden Niall ran to her and started to give orders. Told Austin to get the first aid and Louis to get warm water and a bowl.

Soon enough he was examing her should and was cleaning it.

" I took out the bullet and it hit nothing important because your not going to shock and there isn't enough of bleeding. You'll live. But what I need to do is stitch it up and this might hurt" he said grabbing a needle.

"Don't worry Niall she woulnt scream, she didn't even scream when the bullet hit her. Or when the knife cut her cheek" I said chuckling.

" I don't cry  or scream in pain any more. " she said looking strait at me and then soon scrunching her eyes shut cause Niall was stitching her up. By then all the guys came down and saw what was going on.

"How did you even get shot Mariana"

"She thought it was a good idea to meet Nick alone without back up" she smirked as I said what happened.

"Well that was stupid." Austin said chuckling and then about to take another bite out of his apple. Then went flying a small knife in on his apple and he shut up real quick.

"Don't ever say shit about me"  she said as she got off the chair and went to go pull up the strap of her shirt." Oh and Zayn your motorcycle needs gas" throwing the keys to Zayn. He looked confused and so did everyone else's."you drove my motorcycle? " that's all he could say. Zayn was a bit over protective of his bike cause its his baby.

All that Mariana did was nod.

"Come on Mari I'll give you a shirt to wear since yours has blood." As I had her follow me up into my room.

As we reached the top of the stairs we could still Zayn say "She drove my bike." In a very confused tone,which brought humor to me.

"Here's a shirt and shorts so you can change." Tossing her a pair of red shorts and one of my white v-neck shirts."these are the smallest sizes I have.I'll leave you to change." I left as I head down stairs remembering and going over each thing that happened 3 years go with Mariana that  caused her to change.

•••••••••••••••|•

Mariana's POV

I changed into the cloths Harry gave me and tried my best to put my hair back but I couldn't cause each time mny arm rose a pain would shoot threw my whole side.

Knock knock knock

"Come in?" I said.

" hey I  wanted to check on your cheek if it needs anything." Niall said coming in with the first aid. And then soon sitting on his bed.

"No its fine." I was getting aggravated now cause I couldn't put my hair up. I think Niall noticed.

" Mariana come here sir on the floor in front of me." I did as I was told and he begun to tie my hair back." Oh whayts this on your neck. Too precious for life?"

"Yea it's a tattoo. I got it three years ago almost."

" hmm what's the meaning behind it and why the back of your neck. " Niall asked.

"Its complicated." I said shyly looking down.

"I'm sure I can keep up." Niall said chuckling and finishing up my hair then soon joing me on the floor next to me.

"I don't know if I can trust you, your a guy." I looked down as oi said that.

"So yea I'm a gut wh- oh wait you think all guys like me and the lads would play with you and pretend to car even though we would end up only getting what we want right. Those types of guys?"

" Yes." No hesitation there.

"What is is the tattoos or the pirceings cause Mariana yoy got them too so certenly its not that. What is it? I'm more then cablen to keep an secret " he said

" no Niall maybe when I begin to trust you cause right now all i no about you are is that your a dirty blond, British boy,with sick tatts and pirces that could also be a doctor."  With that I went down stairs. As I traced my finger tips on my tattoo that ment the world to me. That is my reminder of my baby that soon turns 3 years since I had her and lost her.