8

Harry POV
Incoming call: James

"Hello"

"Harry, so glad you answered. How's Mariana?" He said

"You fucken bastered, you sent Joe to attack Mariana. If I didn't come in tim-" he cut me off.

"Exactly, I knew you were heading that way so I made sure u would be involve. I  know more things then u think I do. I need you to find it and not lose sight why you can back home. If you don't get it by the time I need it. Mariana will end up paying yours and the guys failures." With that he hung up,
I was in shock in midhall for what could happened if I didn't get my head in the game. He could hurt Marianna when ever he wanted if I didn't get it.
"Harry,dude are you okay?" Liam came up behind me breaking my train of thought.
"Go get the boys , meet me in the basement in 5minutes quick." With that I left and went to the basement to find Jamie and Austin already in there.
"We got to talk, wait for all the boys to be here."
Slowly all the guys can crawling in and sat waiting for me to talk.
"We have a problem" I started off.
"What is it Harry." Liam asked
"James wants it and by the time he wants it."
"Okay well yes we know that,but what's thata not anything new?" Zayn said.
"Well he said if she don't get it by that time then Marianna will pay." I turned away from them as I finished.
"What the fuck! Whats the fuck dose Marianna have to do with any of this?!" Niall got up and walked closer towards me. Along with everyone with wide eyes I was shock to his reaction as well.
" He can hurt her when ever he wants, he has ways to and I know cause today Joe was sent to hurt her after school today. He watches us using carmas from the school,streets,stores,"
"WHAT THE FUCK!? GOD I WANT TO KILL JOE!" Niall yelled
"Niall calm down, you know we will never let anything happened to Marianna." Austin was trying to keep him calm. Niall came closer towards me ,with eyes of beggingness.
"Harry, we can't let anythung happened to her. She has no part in this. She already got her life messed up once it can't happened again."
"Of course " that's all I could say.
"But where do we start. That's thing can be anywhere, or they can be anywhere in this town." Jamie said
"We can always start at school. Asking where they get the hook upsnfor their stuff ,we find the hook ups we get closer." Louis suggested.
"Yes, let's start. We can't lose time." with that they all left but I made sure Niall was the last one to leave so I could talk with him.
"Niall, what do you mean by Marianna getting her life messed up again?"
He have a glare to me as if I did something wrong. "Just forget it,she will tell you when she wants to,and if she doesn't then that's her choice." He left to go to bed and I was left ice cold. Niall was showing a different side to me a side that I only see when he's fighting,protecting.

•••
It was Tuesday and again Marianna left early, with out us.
Where does she go so early?
I got ready for school.I wore my white V-neck t shirt, black pants,and my white convers. I drove me and the guys out to school and everything went as always. Marianna at her locker with her crew. And me and my boys.
Math was a blur along with gym.
I have AP English now.
"Now students choose a papper from the hat." Mrs.Cathy was holding out a hat as she went down every aiel. "Write about it, and then we will present."
She got to me and I opened it.
It said 'A choice'
Time passed and it was time to present.
"Marianna, your up." Mrs.Cathy said.
" My writing was about love
Love, can mean much more then it seems, in good and bad ways. Love is not only measure in romance but it everything. But its mostly refered to romacme, like you can look right in to his green eyes and be abal to see into his heart. Fall in an unterly love. Caught by the charm. That smile. Even his scent making you feel, this feeling that makes your heart race, and grown a smile on your face. That he is the reason your here, no more no less. But true love, will not only take the form of romance but felxablity. To be able to be anything, do anything to protrtect him. A friend, a sister, a savoir. "
He words were amazing and brough a sense of warmth to me. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile.
"That was amazing Marianna, Harry your up ."
"I had to right about A choice.
Life is made up from chocies, whether they be good or bad. To make a choice, to leave or stay. To leave, and keep safe the person you love from the dangers of my world. And have her live a world of peace and sanity. Or stay with her. No matter of the danger and have each others love but for her to also  be in fear of any moment that death would await us behind our front door. A choice can change everything, not o my for the present but the future."
"Well said Mr.Styles."

I coulnt help but look at  Marianna the whole time and express my thought to her. I don't know what happened 3 years agao but I want to win her bavky and have her back into my life.
I love her.
I never stopped.