3

We walked to a near by park that we used to go as we were kids. She was so impationt and she didn't want to close to me not even close.

"Okay just say it cause I need to go out later." She said as she made me turn around and face her to say what I was thinking. He brown eyes weren't the same as they were the last time I saw her. They were filled with anger not with care like the last time.

"Mariana, how are you?" Oh great conversation starter Harry.

"I'm okay, never been better."

" Mariana you changed omuch since-- "

"That week right? That week that everything went to hell!! Look Harry if you really want to talk about that then your losing your time cause I'm not talking about it with you!" She said Turing away.

"No no Mariana I get what I did was wrong but I just wanted to know if we could start over as friends. I don't want it to be akward at school and I really missed you." I was looking at her with pleading eyes to take my proposal.

"Harry you slept with my beat friend 3 years ago and not to mention the rest. I can never trust you again Harry. I am who I am today because of you." He eyes filled with sadness from the past. I mest up big time in the past .

*Flashback*
I was at Rogers Freshmen Party. There was so many intoxicated people around dancing to loud music.
"Harry,buddy I'm glad you could Make it. Here take a drink. Where's Mariana" Jeff said.

"We got in a fight yesterday and I don't think she's coming."
" oh well forget about it drink,smoke have fun its almost the end of the year."
I kind figured a few drinks woulnt hurt no one.

~~~~~One Bottle of Vodka later ~~~~~~
I could badly remember anything, let Alone what I was doing. I remember was me being on top of Brit as she moaned like crazy. Damm could she be any louder. I was having an amazing time until....

" Harry, I trusted you. You betrayed me and you were supposed to be my beat friend and boyfriend. I hate you!!"  It was Mariana. Shit.