5

Harry's POV

I woke up in the living room thinking that I would see Mariana next to me but to only end up hearing the door shut. It was 4:20am and where the heck dose she think she would be going at this late an hour. Damm I forgot she has to go meet Nick but alone come on she can't be that stupid. I saw her from the window sitting on Zayn's motorcycle and start to back off. I guess she was that stupid to go alone.

As soon as she turned the corner to get out of this street I would be right behind her following her with my car.

After 10 minutes of following her she didn't go back to the alley where they met before but to a nature park. She turned off the motorcycle and got off to only disappear behind the trees. I followed her into a small opening and saw Nick standing there alone with a paper bag in hand. I decided to stay hidden until I saw she needed my help.

"So what do you have it all now?"

"Mariana I told you I could never get all that money by this morning.  Only got $500 ." he threw the paper bag to her and she counted the money. He begain to move my way but i guess she saw a glimpse of him move and pulled out her gun to him.

"Don't move. Or I will shoot." And she return to count "Nick buddy all you needed was $750 to complete it all. And well I am really-"

Just then boom.

He shot her.

I got into the cleaning and was about to grab him and beat him to death and then I saw Mariana still standing and eyeing me to stay there.

She just grond and gave a very evil look towards him" ow" she said bittin down on her teeth. "You should have done that." And then he threw a knife toward her and she missed it but with a cut in her cheek

Boom.

"Bye Nick"  with no hesitation she shot him from a far right between his eyes. And Nick fell to the ground.

"Come on help me." She said coming towards me and grapping nicks head and I held his legs. We procced to this him into the water. Never have I seen Mariana kill anyone and feel nothing about it well actually I never thought I would see that.

"Are you okay where did it hit you." I said scanning her.

"I'm okaya and it only hit me in my shoulder and a cut on my cheek. Why did you follow me. I could of done it myself."

"Yea right what would happened if he didn't miss both times and hit somewhere Vidal."

"Then I would have died and thats it. Now Im going to give this to Uriel so you can go home."  She told me as got on the motorcycle.

"No I'm following you until we both get back to my place and have Niall look at that. " in said pointing towards her gun shot.

" fine but just stay behind me when we go meet Uriel"

I followed her all the way to the other side of the time. We stopped at a Now closes night club and she waited for me to follow her lead.

Then club smelt like alcohol and sweat and like expetet I guess Uriel is sitting on the other side of the building.

"Uriel, I only got $1,250 from the boy Nicky." She said and he just looked at her like with anger.

"Where's the rest and whos he." Pointing towards me.

"Your boy couldn't get it and he's no problem he woulnt saybor do shit."

"Ight. But Mariana where is he? That pendejo has to pay." [Pendejo/pendeja= asshole/bitch]