"but it's been so long"

Beginne am Anfang

"MERRY CHRISTMAS WAKE UP" his parents yelled as they came into the room and woke us up.

we said merry christmas to them and they made us get out of bed and get ready to go to mattia's grandparents house for lunch. me and mattia got out of bed quickly and rushed to get ready.

i wore this:

i put on a little bit of makeup and let my hair dry and brushed it and left it out so it flowed past my shoulders

i put on a little bit of makeup and let my hair dry and brushed it and left it out so it flowed past my shoulders. i sprayed some perfume on and looked at myself in the mirror. once i was happy i walked out the bathroom and mattia was sitting on the bed , looking so so fine. he was wearing black jeans and a dark green polo shirt. he looked up as i walked out and walked over to me. 

"merry christmas y/n" he said as he looked into my eyes.

"merry christmas mattia"

"you look beautiful" he said quietly and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"thank you" i said with a smile. 

we stood there for a few seconds longer , looking at each other before he pulled me by my waist into a hug and i put my arms around his neck. he smelt so good omg. i breathed in his cologne and held him a little tighter. slowly , after a couple minutes, we pulled away and i smiled at him before going downstairs to see his parents properly. 

"here we have some time before we leave" his dad said and we sat down in the living room and mattia came down and sat beside me. 

his parents decided to give us our presents. they gave mattia a new playstation game and a couple new shirts. they gave me a pair of gold earrings , a book which i was talking about buying the other day and a new mason jar because i love them. we thanked them and then it was our turn to give them their gifts. mattia had got them a weekend trip to some cabin place for new years eve. i got his dad a watch fixing kit because he was talking about getting one the other day and i got his mum a perfume set and a new dress that i saw in a shop and i knew she'd like it. they were so happy and hugged us both and then we got ready to leave. 

we got to mattia's grandparents house and i had a great time last time i was here so i was excited to see everyone again. we went inside and we were greeted by his nonna and so many people. after greeting everyone we found his cousins outside and said hi to them. then all the kids came running over.

"MATTIA'S HERE" little michael yelled and gabriel and daniel came running to him.

"hey you guys" mattia smiled at them and hugged them and they all gave me a hug too.

"where's little rafael" mattia asked them and i remembered the cheeky but adorable boy from last time. 

"RAF THE PRETTY GIRL CAME TOO" daniel yelled and suddenly rafael came running from inside and wrapped his little body around me. 

"hi" he blushed as i picked him up and hugged him.

"no hi for me then" mattia said and rafael smiled cheekily and clung onto me.