Suga || Snake bite

Začít od začátku

"Yoongi. Can I maybe have a hug? I get it if-" he was interrupted by his Hyung said embrace. Yoongi was tense at first but calmed once he realized the younger was calming down.

"It's all gonna be okay. We will be okay. You're gonna be okay. I have you."
"Can you be, m-my partner? For the games."
"Yes, yes I'll be your partner Hopey" (I made that nickname up on the spot haha (Hope- E))

~They have arrived at the desired location

"Alright, so for this game they boys will split into teams of 2. They will have to find each item on the scavenger hunt list to win." They boys ran off to their teammates. That being; Namjoon and Jin, JungKook and Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. V, just so happened to be the MC for this game. Who would be monitoring the boys and giving us the play by play.

All was good, team NamJin had found 6/13 items on the list. Jikook found 8/13, and Sope has found 7/13. Sope has spotted something far off in a tall field of grass out in the distance. J-Hope, feeling a lot better but not 100% was not willing to go out there alone.
"Yoongi! We have to go and see what that is!"
"Yea yea fine. I bet I could beat you to it."
(That sounded so childish lmao)

And off to the races. Yoongi got the head start so he was ahead by a bit. Hoseok was trailing off behind by a little bit, but he could still catch up. Yoongi heard something in the distance but continued running.

He took a pause for a breather, the noise only got louder. Hobi took this opportunity to pass the older. (Tortoise and the Hare haha)

And with that, Yoongi felt a sharp pain pierce through just above his ankle. He paused, the adrenaline kicked in. He looked down, a snake was sliding away from the crime it had just committed. He screams, a scream full of frustration, agony, and annoyance. Hoseok comes running back, hearing the shrieks from behind. This sends him into full panic mode. Hoseok terrifies of snakes, has just witnessed his best friend getting torn from the inside out from who knows what type of snake.

His first instinct was to take a picture of the snake as he didn't know what type it was. So he did. Then he threw his phone to the ground shaking. Absolutely terrified. Yoongi was crying at this point, the skin around it was swelling to the size of a tennis ball.

"CALL Someone. No- ahh! Now please."
Hoseok continued to shake. So Yoongi took it to his matter too call for help himself. He slowly reached out for the phone hissing out of pain at each movement. He finally achieved the phone. Now he needed help.

Ambulance or Jin?

Jin or Ambulance?

Ambulance. He dialed 911 telling them how he got bit by a snake and his friend was in the verge of passing out.

"Hoseok sit down, you're going to pass out." He hung up the phone as his fiend sat and took the phone to call Jin.

"Jin Hyung- h-help. Snake. Yoongi. 911."
"Yoongi got bit by a snake? Did you call 911?"
"Y-yes to both."
"Mmk, we are coming. Don't hang up ok. We need to know how you both are doing. You need to calm down, deep breathes the both of you. Put me on speaker."

And that's what Hobi did. His shaky finger making its way to the speaker button.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. That I'm doing so poorly on taking care of you." He announces while tearing up. Holding the older in his embrace. Careful not to touch the wound.

"Good job Hoseokie. Now, deep breathes. Tell me 5 things you see. And don't let Yoongi touch his bite."
"Grass." Hoseok says.
"Sky." Yoongi says speaking the first word within minutes of calling the ambulance.

They continue until Jin arrives finally hanging up the phone. They are surrounded by the other 4, slowly taking in what they had just gone through. The ambulance arrives minutes later taking Yoongi and Namjoon in the ambulance.

They inject antivenom, FAB through a tube. Constantly checking vitals and getting him oxygen through a mask. Making him all loopy. (I looked it up, trusting the internet please don't kill me if this is wrong) They arrive at the hospital 10 minutes later. Since this is a life threatening situation Yoongi gets his own private room.

The boys are navigated you to Yoongi's room seeing him barely conscious in the bed. Hoseok immediately run up to him, hugging him. Careful of the machines, and tubes. Which should be removed in around an hour. The boys all get their turns with Yoongi, Hoseok having his one on one time after.

"I'm okay baby. You're okay. We're okay."
"You might be okay, but I'm traumatized. Glad you're better baby." Yoongi taking this as a joke slightly laughed at his dongsaeng's antics.

"But seriously I hate Snakeu."

~~
Yeet. (I'm so random and I don't know why) I got another chapter done! You blessed children. I may or not post one tomorrow, I have a soccer tournament. Thanks for reading all of my crap! Have a blessed night/evening/afternoon/day/morning!

Hoseok requests closed

~Namjoon requests open~