Part 40

Guys I haven't mentioned the actor's name because he is not an important character in this story, I just wanted to address an issue here.

---------------------------------

Nandini and the actor after packing up reached to a cafe nearby, they both ordered cappuccino. The actor bowed his head down and said, "I'm sorry for all I said in the morning, it's just I was frustrated." 

Nandini took a sip from the cup and then silently said, "So what actually happened that irritated you so much?"

The actor hesitated, Nandini on seeing this reassuringly said, "I will not tell another soul, so tell me." 

The actor: Yesterday I went to a party, there were many actors there. We were all having fun, I went out to the garden away from everyone to answer the call, regarding today's shoot timing at 8:00 AM, then Shyam Gupta(he is an actor) came to me and asked if I was fine, to which I said yes. We talked for a while, then he asked me about the call to which I replied that it was regarding the morning shoot timings. He said that I shouldn't worry about that so much cause you, Nandini are a superstar and would most likely not come at 8:00. I immediately disagreed saying that I've heard that Nandini very hard working and very professional. Then Shyam replied saying that "Nandini might be professional and hardworking but I think but that was when she was just beginning her career, now she is a superstar. Do you really think she will still be as hardworking as you are because you are a newcomer in the industry? Moreover, it's her brother Karan who is directing the movie, even if Nandini doesn't come to the shoot tomorrow, then also no one will say anything." Shyam kept on saying such things and I was finally convinced that no matter whatever you do, no one will say anything because you are a superstar and Karan's sister but my actions will be scrutinized under a microscopic lens. Beliving that I decided not to come for the shoot at 8:00. I'm extremely sorry for slandering you in the morning."

Nandini on hearing everything chuckled, the actor looked at her shockingly, then she replied, "you really are naive". The actor got confused and Nandini said, "Do you know Shyam Gupta auditioned for the role that you have bagged. As you can see he didn't get the role, so, he asked Karan the reason for why he wasn't selected. Karan told him that he was our choice for the role but he recently got a better actor for it. Shyam asked who, then Karan took your name. Shyam tried to convince Karan that you were a new actor and immature, but Karan just didn't pay any heed to him. So, Shyam got frustrated and then asked if by any chance you backout or get fired from the film then would he get the role, then Karan said yes because his next option was Shayam. All the chat that you had yesterday with Shyam was his attempt to anger Karan and me, which would eventually lead you to get fired and let me tell it would have happened if I hadn't stopped Karan. So, don't listen to what others say and work hard. I know you will be a great actor. Relax now, no one is going to say anything to you, what happened in the morning is already in the past, but don't repeat it in the future. Remember that people will try to be sweet infront of you just so that they can stab in the back. Don't easily trust everyone, you never know what the other person's intention is."

The actor was shocked on hearing everything. Before he could reply Abhi came to the cafe and went near Nandini and said, "baby doll what are you doing here?" Abhi then saw the actor sitting opposite to Nandini and recalled the morning incident and then angrily said, "what are you doing here with him?" Nandini held Abhi's hand and said, "calm down Abhi we were just talking about what happened in the morning." 

The actor meekly said, "Thank you for the advice and once again I'm sorry, I promise I won't repeat it." 

Nandini smiled and said, "it's okay, I will see you tomorrow."

Then Nandini got up and left the cafe with Abhi asking why he was here, Abhi replied, "I was just passing when I saw you through the glass window, seeing the actor apologize I think you've handled the issue. So, what actually happened?"

Nandini smiled and said, "in short he was bullied by another actor to give up his role and he didn't realize it till now."

Abhi, "oh okay"

Just then they wrere about to go in their cars when Nandini received a message, on seeing the message her face turned pale. Abhi saw this and came running and asked her what happened and then showed him the text on seeing it Abhi's facial expressions changed from worry to shock to afraid to angry.

------------------------------------------------

Who texted Nandini?

------------------------------------------------

BYE!!

HOPE TO SEE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON.