PART 38

HI GUYS!!

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT, BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I'M BACK WITH TWISTS AND TURNS IN THE PLOT. AFTER YOU GUYS READ THIS CHAPTER I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD READ MY LATEST STORY "ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?", IT IS BASED ON MANAN FROM KAISI HAI YAARIYAN AND SHIVIKA FROM ISHQBAZZ, PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT STORY.

AND GUYS YOU KNOW THE DRILL COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER, TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

KEEP READING!!

----5 DAYS LEAP-----

(Nanital trip is over and they are back to Mumbai)

They reached Mumbai late in the evening, everyone was tired so they decided to rest at Nandini's house for the night and go to their houses the next morning.

--next morning---

Nandini woke up early in the morning for she had a morning shoot scheduled at 8:00. She got ready, she asked one of the servants to prepare her a cup of black coffee, and pack her some sandwiches for breakfast as she didn't want to eat so early. Not wanting to disturb her friends who were sleeping like babies, she left a note on the dining table wishing them good morning and apologizing for leaving for the shoot.

She reached the shooting venue, got ready for the shoot. All ready with her makeup and dress she stood in front of the camera to start to shoot and only then she was told that the leading actor opposite to her didn't come yet and just texted that he would be an hour late. Thinking that actor might have an emergency and not wanting to waste an hour, Nandini asked her crew members if she could shoot her monologues and the other scenes in which the actor is not present first, since the set is all prepared. When the crew agreed Nandini got all busy with the shoot. 

The lead actor came at about 10:00, he was almost two hours late. Instead of apologizing to the cast and crew members for being late, he started throwing tantrums he didn't see Nandini for she went to her vanity to get her makeup and hair redone. The actor kept dissing everyone, hearing his loud voice Nandini came out of her vanity to see the reason for the chaos. The actor not seeing Nandini kept saying "who schedules such an early shoot? where is my green tea? why didn't anyone give me a wake-up call at 7:00? Well at least I am here? where is the world-famous actor and singer Nandini? I bet she hasn't even woken up. Well, why would she even come to the set this early her brother, Karan is directing the movie! He would just fix another schedule for her and make us work hard. Well, I got a call from you guys at 8:00 scolding me for being late, did you guys bother to call her? Did you think you can just call and bully me to come to the set early because I've just released one movie and well Nandini is a superstar?"

This was seen by 3 people, who were staring the actor with blood shot red eyes.

 Who were those 3 people? 

What will they do?

Why is the actor shouting?

-------------------------------

I know guys it's a very short chapter but I will post the next chapter extremely soon, well after the silent readers decide to vote and comment on this chapter and please do read my new story "LEGENDARY LOVE STORY".

What do you guys think about this chapter, is it good? interesting? bad?

Do you guys have any suggestions for the story ahead?