Part 21

Everyone knew that Nandini was close to Manik and she could pour her heart out in front of him and then she will be fine
Fab4 was continuously discussing about Nandini
Nandini was continuously looking outside the car and trying to hide her tears and then Manik saw her crying and said nothing and then to divert her mind he played a song of Fab5 and then Nandini relaxed a bit and then Nandini's phone was ringing but Nandini didn't hear it then Manik said "Nandini Nandini Nandu ur phone is ringing"
Then she came out of her world and then picked up the call and after sometime she said "no no I am sorry but I am very busy" and then she hanged the phone then Manik asked "Nandini I know tum Rishab ke bare mein soch rhi ho prr Nandini voh tumhe kbhi aisa sad nhi dekhna chata tha and agar tum sad rahogi toh voh kaise khush reh sakta so Nandini use lekar sad hone se accha uske sath tumhari happy memories ko socho aur kush rho"
Nandini "Manik u r right prr Rishab ko pata tha ki I cannot live alone loneliness haunts me I am used to Rishab he is my strength"
Manik "Nandini u r not alone hum sab hain na tumhare sath and we will be ur strength and Nandini u said u have 2brothers right Rishab and other one so after the Goa trip u should search for him"
Nandini said "hmm"
Then she saw Manik was feeling sleepy so she said "Manik stop the car I will drive waise bhi u r sleepy"
Manik "nhi Nandini its ok"
Nandini said "Manik its not ok I will drive plz" and then she made a puppy face so finally Manik said "ok fine" and then he stopped the car Cabir's car was after their then Cabir said to Mukti "ab inn dono ko kya ho gya" then they saw Nandu and Manik switching their places then she started to drive and Manik was looking at her beauty as Manik was tired so he slept and then Nandini called Mukti "Mukti hume Goa mein kahan jana hai I mean the exact location of the place"
Mukti "I will snd u the exact GPS location hold on and waise tu kyun drive kr rhi hai aur Manik ko kya hua?"
Nandini "voh actually he is very tired so I told him that I will drive and now he is sleeping, sleeping like a cute baby"
Mukti "oh ho Monster Manik cute baby ban gya"
Nandini "offo Mukti tum bhi snd the location and what about Dhruv and Alya"
Mukti said "voh dono love birds toh both of them are holding their hands and sleeping on each other's shoulder they are having a romantic sleep"
Cabir said "kya Nandu sab ke bare mein puch rhi ho mujhe hi bhul gyi jao I am not talking to u"
Nandini "Arey Cabir I din't ask about u bcoz I know u r driving and tell aur kitna time lagega"
Cabir "just 1hour more"
Nandini "ok bye and Mukti snd the location"
Mukti "haan chal bye"
Then after 1hour they stop infront of a resort then Nandini comes out of the car and says to Fab4 "Manik is still sleeping"
Cabir "Nandini ek kaam karo u wake Manik up we are also tired and we are going to get freshed"
Then they all went to their rooms and Nandini woke Manik up and then both of them also went to their rooms then all of them got freshed and came to the dinnig area had some and everyone went to their rooms but Nandini went to the pool area and Manik saw her going there he thought he should give some time to her for she needs to regain herself and then after two hours also Nandini didn't come back
so MAnik got worried