PART 7

Harshad said "nice couple huh"
Manik said " it's none of your business"
And then Manik and Nandini both stood straight
Harshad said to Nandini "you are so beautiful" and then smiled evilly
Then Manik said "Harshad stay away from her"
Then Harshad said "I just complimented her, relax Manik" and then Harshad left he thought that there is something between Manik and Nandini

Harshad said to himself "Nandini you are mine tum kisi aur Ki Nhi ho skti, I like you ... no I love you Nandini".
Next day Abhi and Nandini( as Nanzz) both came together, as they were about to come out of the car their fans surrounded the car then somehow they managed to come out and then they performed and then everyone praised them then Nandini and Abhi left that area and then Nandini said "Abhi you wait I will change then she come then she came out of the washroom" then Abhi said "full kaya palat from Nanzz to Nandini" (guys I forgot to tell you that Nanzz used to put a wig and coloured lenses during performances or where ever she went this was one of the reasons why no one could identify her)

 Nandini said "Abhi actually I wanted to talk to you about a band Fab5, Fab5 is the best band in this college so I was thinking if I could ask any music producer to let them produce an album what say? I practised with them and I felt that they have the talent and it should be showcased"
Abhi: "Nandini that's fine I would also like to hear them"
Nandini: "Ya I will meet you today at the evening many of their songs are uploaded on YouTube see them and if you like them then  ask a manager to meet us at your place bye meet you at the evening"
Abhi: "bye I will message you after seeing those videos"
Then Abhi leaves and Nandini goes to the music room while going to the music room Harshad came to Nandini and said "Nandini I am really sorry for yesterday"
Nandini said "it's ok"
Harshad: " so Nandini can we be friends?"
Nandini: "umm ok"
Harshad: "I saw you talking to Rock star Abhi"
Nandini was thinking what to say then she said "err...who.. I am a very big fan of Abhi I mean Rock star Abhi"
Harshad: "ohh ok by the way Nandini stay away from Manik he is not a good guy he can do anything with you"
Nandini got angry and shouted at Harshad: "Don't you dare utter a single word against Manik I know him better than you"
Then Nandini went inside the music room and started playing guitar 

On the other side  Harshad thought somehow I have to separate Manik and Nandini
Then Fab5 came to the music room and saw Nandini singing after Nandini completed singing.
Mukti: "Nandini you sing so melodiously"
Cabir: "Your voice is amazing"
Nandini: "Thank you now can we all start practising"
They all start practising and practised till 6:00 P.M. then Abhi called Nandini and said "Nanzz tumhe yaad hai that you were supposed to come to my place to discuss with the producer did you talk to any producer"
Nandini: "oh shit I forgot I am coming within half an hour and I will talk to Mr. Sharma don't cut the call just hold a sec"
Nandini to Fab5 "bye guys I have to I will see you tomorrow"
Fab5 "bye Nandini"
Then Nandini again said to Abhi "did you see those videos? Did you like it?"
Abhi said "ya I really liked those videos their songs are awesome"
Nandini "fine listen one thing one of my servant will come and leave a pair of dress and that wig cause Nanzz will talk to Mr.Sharma, not Nandini"
Abhi "hmm fine aur now talk to Mr.Sharma"