PART10

Manik "looks like you only like our Abhi's and Nanzz's song
Nandini "I only listen these songs so that I can point out the mistakes so the next time these mistakes are not repeated"
Manik "you know Nanzz also?"
Nandini "umm I know her but I will tell you everything later as I promised"
Manik "ok baba I will not ask"
Then Nandini got a call from Navya
Nadini "yes Navvu"
Navya "kaha hai tu mai tere ghar aayi thi you were not there"
Nandini "Arey I told you that Fab5 is going to take part in the competition"
Navya "ya I remember"
Nandini "toh uske liye Manik and I went to Goa for the registration and now we both are returning home"
Navya "waise completion kab hai?"
Nandini "after 2 days that is this on Tuesday"
Navya "that's great dekh mai baton baton mein yeh batana bhul gyi ki teri first hindi movie ki shooting Friday se shuru ho rhi hai muhje abhi pata chala so I thought to inform you first, your manager will be messaging you soon"
Nandini "wow thanks Navya"
Navya" waise yeh bata tu abhi Manik ke sath hai?"
Nandini "haan kyun?"
Navya "Mtlb you told him that you are Nanzz"
Nandini "Arey Nhi rey voh Manik saw you and Abhi in the hospital that day but he still doesn't know that how I know you guys I have promised that I will tell him everything later"
Navya "oh ok chal bye mera break over ho gya bye"
Nandini "bye Navya"
Nandini hangs the phone
Manik "Hmm it looks like you have told your friends about me Nandini you know I feel so happy that such famous people know me"
Nandini "oh ho Manik ab tum yeh lekar mt shuru hona"
Manik "waise now bas 2 mins left to reach my place"
They reached Manik's place
Manik "it's really late you stay here at my place"
Nandini "no Manik its ok mujhe isse bhi late ghar jaane ki aadat hai"
Manik "tum itne late raat ko krti kya ho?"
Nandini "voh Manik kuch nhi good night"
Then the next day they practised very much and after that next day they left for Goa they also practised there

(TIME SKIP)

just 10 mins before the competition everyone wished each other good luck and then Manik went to their greenroom and then messaged Nandini "meet me in the greenroom now"
then Nandini said to Fab4 that she will come in a min and then she went to the greenroom as she opened the door of the greenroom Manik pulled her inside and then Nandini said "Manik what are you doing?"
Manik said "you didn't wish me all the best"
Nandini "I thought maine sab ko wish kr diya and by the way I wished you Manik"
Manik "not nicely"
Nandini "kya mtlb? What do you mean?"
Manik "I mean I want my good luck kiss?
Nandini "oh ho Manik"
Manik "just 5mins left give me a kiss or I will kiss you infront of Fab4 ab soch lo?"
Nandini "ok ok Manik close ur eyes"
Manik closed his eyes Nandini kissed him on his cheeks and ran away
Manik "this is not fair Nandini you cheated"
Nandini "I didn't cheat you told me to kiss so I did and now just 3mins are left so let's go everyone is waiting"
Then they both reached and then the host announced their band's name they all performed and rocked the stage and then the results were announced that Fab6 is the winner they all were very happy and they got a message from the principal that they should reach college tomorrow as in the evening SPACE is throwing a party to Fab6. So they all left Goa after 1 hour