PART 3

When Nandini reached home and saw that Rishab was having an attack the nurse told her "madam I couldn't control him so I called you."
Nandini told the servants to carry Rishab and put him in the car as Rishab was put in the car then Nandini drove the car as fast as she could and while driving she was crying. There was a huge jam because of which she was stuck in it and coincidentally, Manik was going to his house and he was also stuck in the same jam then looked the car next to him was a black Audi AG and then he was shocked when he saw the driver it was Nandini, he saw that she was crying and then he saw on the back seat there was a young boy lying there and a nurse was trying to calm him down and then jam was over Nandini drove the car as fast as she could and reached to the hospital and then Manik followed her and then Manik saw she was telling the doctor that "doctor do anything but he should be fine you know I cannot live without him" then the doctor comforting her replied "we will do our level best" 

 The doctor then Rishab to the emergency room and after few minutes Manik saw Abhi(he is a rockstar) come in and Nandini hugged him as soon as she saw him and was crying and Abhi was trying to calm her down Manik was shocked and was thinking that how does a rockstar like Abhi know this girl.
Abhi: Nandini calm down everything will be okay.
Nandini: Abhi it's this first time he is having an attack for such a long time and no one was able to calm him.
Manik was shocked when he heard the name he remembered his best friend Nandini but still, he was confused what is Abhi doing here and then he saw Navya(a popular Bollywood actress)who came running towards Nandini and then  said "Nandu tum tension mt lo Matarani sab thik kr dengi"
Nandini: "Navya I hope so sab thik ho jaaye "
Manik was more shocked that how do popular celebrities know her
After sometime the doctor came and said Rishab is fine now and he is sleeping Nandini, Abhi and Navya were very happy and then all 3 saw Rishab
Nandini: doctor can we discharge him?
Doctor: ya sure just fill the discharge papers and then you can take him and remember to look after him 24/7 

Abhi: Navya and Nandu you both sit here I will get the discharge papers ready 

Navya: okay
Then Nandini put her head on Navya's lap and was saying "Navya agar aaj Rishab ko kuch ho jaata toh  patanhi mera kya hota"
Navya said "kuch nhi hota Rishab ko Matarani kabhi kisi ka bura nhi krti and now stop crying and smile"
Abhi came after a few minutes and said  " the discharge papers are ready now we can take Rishab home" 

Nandini "thanks Abhi guys I am sorry tum dono meri wajah se yahan aana padha Navya, you had to miss your shoot and Abhi you missed your practice" 

Abhi: "shut up Nandu aur if you remember aaj evening time mein we both have to practice together"
Navya: " waise Nandu seriously tumhe iss look mein koi bhi pechan nhi paayega"
Nandini: " I know I am smart and Abhi aaj time se mere ghar aa jana you know I don't want to leave Rishab alone" 

Abhi said to Nandini " My darling, Rishab is in your car now let's leave now and I will meet you in the evening"
Manik was still surprised to his favorite singer Abhi is so close to Nandini and he thought who is this girl Nandini how do such famous personalities know her .... he began to suspect her