15

A/n: Im sorryyy I took so longggg to update. I had tests this week. But I'll try to update frequently. I MISSED YOU ALL damn!!

Do vote if you like this chapter!

___________________

There she was. Curled into a fluff ball inside the blanket, weeping with a red nose and puffy eyes while watching the box in front of her. Guess what movie she's watching?? Titanic.

I know. I get it. It's an emotional film bla bla... But seriously? Crying over some fictional characters? Not my thing.

Still, I couldn't help but chuckle, looking at her crying when Jack drowned deep into the water as Rose cried after pushing his hand away.

"Oi Haesoo," I walked towards her and sat beside her. She immediately turned at the sound of my voice. Even with all those messy hair, puffy eyes with all that crying, she looked insanely adorable. I just want to squeeze those bun cheeks till it comes out of her face.

"M-Minminnn!!! " she cried out loud, pointing to the television with her pointer finger as few tears left her eyes. " J-jack d-died....w-whyy?? I-Is he r-really g-gone?? Ah, o-ootuke!!"

She stuttered, hiccuping in between. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, not able to believe anything. I want to laugh out loud, but I don't wanna scare that innocent poor baby.

I leaned towards her and softly wiped those tears off her face, pushing some strands behind her ears. Her glistening eyes followed my every moment. Her cheeks slowly turned pink. I chuckled, leaning back.

"Aigoo...It's just a movie. He's not dead in real life, paboya,"

She looked at me with wide eyes," He's not dead?? Ah, such a relief. I was so scared." she giggled, wiping her tears.

"Ah, you are so adorable." I chuckled, kissing her forehead. She smiled cutely. Suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat from behind.