11

a/n: when your playlist goes from house of cards to anpanman..... I- 

____________

____________

I'm completely frozen in my place when I heard those voices. My face turned pale, and my breath got hitched. I didn't even realize that my bag dropped to the ground. Quickly coming back to my senses, I rushed to the living room to see what the hell was going on.

My eyes landed on her.

There she was. Sitting on the couch with a pillow on her lap, staring intensively at something before her. With confusion written all over my face, I followed her gaze and saw a couple having sex on the television. The man was thrusting on the girl who was loudly moaning due to the pleasure he is giving.

What.the.freaking.frackty.fuck.

My mouth dropped to the ground with my eyes wide open like a night owl. I was so shocked to see haesoo watching it with so much interest in her face. Immediately I searched for the remote, which was on the coffee table. I quickly grabbed it and turned off the television. After seeing the pitch blank screen, Haesoo gasped before turning to me.

"Minmin!! Why did you turn it off??" she whined, getting up from the couch.

"Oh, now you see me??" I narrowed my eyes.

"Give me the remote. I want to see what happened next"haesoo jumped to get the remote from my hands, which were up in the air.

"Yahh!! You should not watch it."

"Whyyyyy???"

"Because I said so. DO NOT ever watch things like that. Understand??" She pouted, nodding her head slowly.

"I have a doubt,"